Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Hamshire Augur

Riftseekers' Sanctum is one of the end zones of Omens of War and it has four desired bosses.

Queen Pyrilonis
    King Gelaqua
    Feratha
    Chailak

Though these bosses are not for progression they are the most desired open world bosses of Omens of War, many guilds have a desire to kill these bosses but end up not doing so because they are either never up or because they don't wanna deal with open world racing and or the drama that comes with it.
  2. Machen New Member

I'll second this request.
    Vetis, Janeen, Entia and 4 others like this.
  3. tuda Lorekeeper

This addition is long overdue on the TLP's, please add this AoC!
    Janeen, Shui, Entia and 3 others like this.
  4. Iyacc Augur

This does seem like it would make sense. It would give the AoC guilds more content to do for the 5 months that is Omens+DoN. Otherwise there's not much to do but Anguish+Yarlir/Vishimtar for that stretch.
    Ulrin, Shui, Huh? and 2 others like this.
  5. WildManDanTLP New Member

I'm sure they will add it for Mischief, probably in the same patch they fix the riddle door in Yxtta.
    Shui, Karreck, Huh? and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mesozoic_mangler Scholar

It was honestly pretty fun watching all the open world struggles for King and Queen on Mangler, but I 100% agree that an AoC for this would be great. Even if some busier guilds wouldn't bother doing these targets officially, they're doable with 20-30 characters with relative ease, so they are amazing FFA targets in that era.
    Shui, Huh? and jeskola like this.
  7. Mistress Journeyman

Will still see the open world struggles, just give everyone else a shot at em in the instance too.
    Shui, Huh? and Duder like this.
  8. Creepin Lorekeeper

9. Sixthy New Member

signed
    Janeen, Shui, Huh? and 1 other person like this.
  10. Flexing New Member

It's going to be requested again in 8 months anyways for Mischief, so might as well add it now.
  11. Xhartor Augur

If one is added to RSS, RCOD should probably get one too.
    Ulrin, Shui, Penelo and 2 others like this.
  12. Tymeless Augur

I'm all for AoC's on content!
    Dre., Huh? and Duder like this.
  13. Daniela New Member

OoW the 10th of November for Aradune and Rizlona, would be a good addition if it was added.
    Huh? and Duder like this.
  14. Shubarb New Member

Huh? likes this.
  15. 30AllAccessAccts New Member

As someone with 30 all access subscribers I'd love for this to be available to the smaller boxers like myself
    Huh? likes this.
  16. jeskola pheerie

From Everquest.com:

"big raid targets from each expansion will be available via instances."

These are big raid targets. Fix before we all sue for false advertising, cancel our 72 accounts, and report this to local, state, and federal law enforcement.
    Laronk, Karreck, Huh? and 1 other person like this.
  17. Siirx Journeyman

We need
  18. Sythrak20 Elder

I'd just prefer an AoC give you a ring once a week, because that's all thats really worth farming.
    Huh? likes this.
  19. Girth Matters New Member

Please add this DZ.
  20. Duder Augur

This DZ is long overdue. Please add.
    PatCleric and Huh? like this.