12 slot trader bags

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by xcitng, Oct 21, 2021.

1. xcitng Augur

does anyone know how we get the 12 slot bags after buying the perk for them?
  2. Riou EQResource

Buy them in the bazaar from the trader satchel vendor
  3. xcitng Augur

4. Drayko New Member

I do not see them on the vendor.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I thought we got 12 slots to put bags in on our character screen, where we now just have 10 - not that we got trader bags that were 12 slots. And that is why the bottom 2 slots go inactive when you don't pay up but you can still use your other 10 slots to put trader bags in

I am sure if this is not correct someone will speak up on my post;)
  6. Aanuvane Augur

Nope - there are also 12 slot trader bags. They haven't been uploaded to Lucy/Alla's yet, but they are called Large Trader's Satchels and are available in multiple colors too.

They are on Magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/item/108293

I have this perk on several accounts and have successfully purchased them from Merchant Tekrama in the Bazaar.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah thank you for that info AAnuvane! I looked on that trader (Tekrama) before posting and did not see them - even looked under "Large" and had the box unchecked on the bottom

So after you posted that they were called "Large Black Trader's Satchel" I returned to him and still do not see them in his list - only the Traders Satchels.

So I suspect you must have paid for the perk to see/purchase those bags. I have not purchased that perk
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Precisely. If you have not purchased the perk, you cannot see them. If you have, you can. ;)