Unable to buy kronos

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Illdara, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Illdara New Member

Tried to buy Kronos off the website but it redirects me back to my account status page when i select the amount. Has the purchase of Krono been disabled?
  2. Illdara New Member

I get a "Oops where did the page go?" before it redirects me.
  3. Accendo Guest

This is currently being investigated.
  4. Accendo Guest

Quick follow-up: if you've never purchased Krono before, feel free to reach out to CS for assistance.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

I had something similar happen when I tried to buy the new expansion. My credit card had the old expiration date. But it doesn't tell you anywhere that was the issue. It just leaves you cold on the Account Status pages.
  6. Xinge New Member

I can't buy them either. Whats going on?
  7. MarttinPH Augur

I would suggest reaching out to CS for assistance but Accendo has explicitly stated only those who have never purchased Krono before should reach out to CS. I mean it would be easier to say please contact CS if you have issues making purchases, but alas only those of you who haven't purchased before should seek guidance. Maybe CS has similar issues where they can instruct users how to do something but cannot help if errors or bugs occur. I can't say, I don't work there.
  8. Accendo Guest

That was what was recommended to me by our techs, but anyone unable to purchase Krono should feel free to contact CS for assistance. There are myriad other reasons purchases aren't processing.
  9. Xinge New Member

I have in the past. This isnt my first time in the game...
  10. Xinge New Member

Soooo, by in game ticket maybe?
  11. Melanippe Augur

When it sends you to your account status page, look at the top where it says Shop, then click on Daybreak Cash. I have had to do this now for months but it works. Don't have a clue why it is being silly, but hey ;) if you want to mess something up, use a computer.