Which guilds on tb and mischief cleared sol 1st?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lumii, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Lumii New Member

Any records broken?
  2. Lumii New Member

Has no one cleared luclin yet?
  3. Lemerian Elder

It was cleared on Friday morning by greed is good on mischief. Records have always been kind of useless because of how many changes occur between TLPs but it's even more so in this case given that the emp key was tradable. Plus I don't think the guilds in question have such a obsession with records like past guilds.
    Tymeless and Lumii like this.
  4. Lucious New Member

the no lifers club
  5. Endacer Augur

There is only one that cleared Luclin so far, to my knowledge. There is a guild who rushed Emp with a key or two in open, got 140 people up there, still managed to fail with their zerg, then rushed their VT clear without clearing other content tho. https://www.mischief-progress.com/
  6. Ythera Augur

How did they get into VT with failing emp?
  7. Bhaelen New Member

They went back a few hours later and killed him.
  8. Endacer Augur

I'd imagine they camped a cleric or something, you'd have to ask them.
  9. Punchu Augur

This dude obviously has no idea what he's talking about. A sloppy first pull was recovered and emp was killed on the 2nd pull.
  10. ThenaEQ Augur

[IMG]
  11. Lumii New Member

Lol wait...so GiG rushed ow and then wiped/killed emp with 140 people and yet didn't even clear the expansion first?

Was the embarrassment the reason Bobby's stream got shutoff?
  12. Punchu Augur

You guys could really take some lessons from Dima in how to handle the PR.
  13. Astral64 Augur

I'm not sure why anyone cares at this point. GiG hasn't been seriously contested on anything for months.

However if this information is that important to you: GiG killed the first Emp a couple hours after Luclin launch with 65ish people keyed, no banes and a ton of lag on our second attempt after a botched pull. GiG also took down the first AHR Friday morning @ 2:46 AM EST. No one else came close.
    Angered Ogre and Punchu like this.
  14. Angered Ogre New Member

So Faceless lost again? that makes them 0-2 against the heroes of Seloes!

I guess Faceless knew better then to show face on Phinny! They knew they were over rated and could not hang with the big boys!
  15. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Well, you did bring in the second raid to heal and buff through the floor. Obviously nowhere near the same as having them all in the room but still helpful and still more than 65 people involved.

The lag was the only reason the first attempt failed, though, most likely. Thornblade's kill was much later and thus did not have nearly as much lag to contend with.
  16. Abundant Elder

Almost thought it was sandbox or pvp for a moment.
  17. ViciousEQ Elder

We killed Emp well before your crew wiped even.

Not that its a competition, but we also came out of it with both our eyes...
  18. Sunriver Journeyman

I may have been told wrong about your completion time, but I guarantee you didn't have the lag Mischief had. Zoning was 5+ minutes and often involved crashes. It was impossible to do a CH chain with 5-15 second text lag.

I can do a /who all on Thornblade right now and it actually returns a number.

It doesn't matter, for sure, but it's hardly the same context either. It'd be like anyone on these servers boasting they beat Aradune's time.