Old Luclin Raid targs not spawning (THO & Arch Lich)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mookus, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Mookus Augur

For the past couple months I finished all my luclin hunter achievements. In the process i've also almost finished most of the raid achievements.

For the deep though, the Thought Horror Overfiend has never showed. And for 3 weeks i have not seen Arch Lich Rhag'Zadune in ssratemple. I've seen all the other ssra raid targets die and repop. But unless some ninja popped in at 4am once in the tiny windows I'm not observing, Arch Lich isn't spawning.

Fairly sure these are not triggered events, correct me if i'm wrong.

Also i'd like to add that the correct pronunciation of Luclin is not loose-lynn. It is Luck-Lynn. Some adamant folks in my guild think otherwise. Or maybe they're just messing with us.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT :)
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Arch Lich has a cycle. You have to kill the first Rhag, then the second Rhag (that spawns after the first kill), and then Arch Lich will spawn. Sometimes you will see the second Rhag up since the first Rhag can drop tradable items. But if anyone bothers to kill second Rhag, they will almost certainly kill Arch Lich.

Thought Horror Overfiend spawns still. He's killed a lot on Xegony, but I think it's more the folks going for the shrink rod who are bored. His drops aren't very exciting IMO.

There is an Agent of Change for The Deep in Echo Caverns near the Deep zoneline. If you can fill a group with other players and mercs, can just get that checkmark pretty fast. (Same is true for Arch Lich and an AoC for SSRA).
    Ozon, Stymie and Yinla like this.
  4. Mookus Augur

Thanks Cragzop, i got Arch Lich done.
    disclose and Stymie like this.