Returning Shaman Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Carby, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Carby New Member

Hello Norrathians:

I'm an EQ vet with a good amount of end game raid experience. I am a few expansions behind and currently sitting at level 110 with around 24k AA on the Xegony server, but I am willing to transfer. I'm looking for a guild that will help me get up to speed quickly with hopes of raiding when the new expansion comes out, or sooner if possible! Please let me know if you have any openings.
  2. Shredd Augur

Be happy to help you on Drinal. Once you are level 111-112 we can do ToV missions that will level you a bit. Then just doing quest . . Once 114 we can do CoV missions.
    www.crimsontempest.net We have friends and family membership for those returning. If you are in beta send a tell for a guild invite to Shreds.
  3. dizzadar Lorekeeper

Firestormers on Povar will help you get up to speed for raiding =)
  4. TripTrip New Member

get ahold of Hrothgarr on Cazic Thule Fennin Ro server, we raid current content tuesdays and fridays. or contact Knightzerk or Rakgok in game
  5. Bartleby Journeyman

Bartlebyy on Bertox if you would like to come check out Reckless. I'll be on beta after 7pm est tonight send me a tell in game or hit me up on Discord. Bartleby191#1084