Drinal, Colonial Island, 101 Park Circle yard

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

If you care for a shot of horror for Nights of the Dead/Halloween, come visit Svengoolie's yard.
    Got it done near the end of last year, so some indigenous to Drinal may have already seen it.
    Afterwards, feel free to hang around the neighborhood and check out some of the other properties fit for the Halloween season.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Have you sent images of your work to the TV Svengoolie? I am fairly certain he would be pleased.
  3. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Screenshots or it didn't happen
  4. Mitsune Elder

Been there, done that, it looks awesome
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

How do you post screenshots here though?
  6. Namde Augur

Svengoolie is awesome! Well done.
  7. Mitsune Elder

8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 take a screenshot by clicking the - key. At least that is the default for most of us. If yours is different then click that one. It usually takes a second for the little message to come up on your screen that it is "taking a screenshot"

When that is done go to IMGUR. Make an account - its free. Then go to your little icon in the upper right and click "images" from the drop down.

Now click add images - the big green button

In the window that pops up select "browse"

This brings up your screen shots. Select the one you want by double clicking. It will then load into IMGUR - your computer may be set up differently to where you have to take the long way around and open the eq directory and find screen shots in there. Same thing though is to select the one you want.

You can then edit it if you wish. Use the edit button on bottom right - not the view and edit post in upper right. When done click save.

choose BBcode and click copy.

Then in your post here, just paste the code into your message.

Or I sometimes just right click the image and select copy then come here and just right click and paste
  9. Clefairy69 New Member

Imgur can be used without making an account. I recommend it!
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

11. Tsolaes Elder

Top notch Housing craftsmanship!