Additional uses for Krono. Dev Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KelethinDreams, Oct 12, 2021.

1. KelethinDreams New Member

So I was playing wow the other day and I noticed the tokens they use (similar to our krono) allow a redemption for wallet balance/store stuff like mounts.

" redeem it for 30-days of Game Time or $15 of Blizzard Balance."

I think this would be a great use for Krono as well , some type of conversion into DBC or a daybreak wallet balance that could be used for expansions or other content.

What do you guys think about this idea?
    Duder likes this.
  2. kenmei Augur

sounds like a money laundering scheme.
    or worse, if the krono is duped.
    exactly par for the course, and will prolly be implemented.
  3. Nolrog Augur

This is specifically why it will not happen. You just created a way to change in game plat to station cash, and affected station cash as a revenue source.
    Karreck and Skuz like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They already learned their lesson on how to NOT utilize DBC in the past - one example were the game cards which gave a month plus DBC.

I still have a few and they still work fine so DBG still has to honor those. I get 1 month and $15 DBC.
  6. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Would be interesting but as some have posted DBG probably can't secure EQ from dupes and hacks and abuse on the same level of efficiency a smarter company can. Perhaps their new owners will understand how to maximize revenue and the issues that come from ideas like above.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It is my understanding that you also can't trade or give it to other player directly and the only option is to put it up for sale in the auction house where you don't control the price and it can take a while to sell.
  8. Burdi Augur

Got a great idea , Krono as a weapon!
    I want to be able to use a krono to remove gold status to someone for 30 days.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Instakill any non-raid mob. 24 hour reuse.
  10. Machen New Member

That, plus the triple station cash bonus, plus the 1/3 subscription for station cash, meant you could get six years or so of sub for about $90. Yeah, they learned their lesson and a good thing too.