Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by BloodyDaTrolly, Oct 13, 2021.

1. BloodyDaTrolly Apprentice

Halloween: Digging Their Graves

as per the quest, you are sent to 1 of 2 zones, in my level it is either Loping Plains or Field of Scale,

the NPC in this case Edmund Strangeways in POK

sends me to FoS in his text. I go there, spend a good hour along with 2 mates looking for the graves but nothing. I then double check in Loping Plains and same thing, there is no grave spawns.

please check if the quest has been loaded in correctly
  2. Frothel Soothsayer

I am having the same issue, been in Field of Scale for 4 hours and killed all the trash multiple times and have seen nothing on the ground
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

There are no disturbed earth on track or even in the normal spots in Goru'Kar Mesa either.
    Frothel likes this.
  4. Igorath-Bertox Elder

It is not October 14, the 2nd day of the Halloween event and at 2am the graves still haven't spawned. Not gonna sweat it cause of the crap reward... ooo scarecrow merc. Totally worth digging up graves with a 16 minute cooldown only to have wrong mob spawn. Get rid of the damn cooldowns THEN the reward MIGHT be worth the effort.
    Frothel and disclose like this.
  5. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

Same for me nothing in FOS.
    Frothel likes this.
  6. FrozenWater Augur

Phew, thought I was going crazy. I can't find anything either (bertox if it matters).
    Frothel likes this.
  7. Nomeregard hammackj

Same issue here, no graves in Field of Scale.
    Frothel likes this.
  8. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Same here.
    Frothel likes this.
  9. Oldephart New Member

None in Loping Plains on BB either
    Frothel likes this.
  10. BloodyDaTrolly Apprentice

+1 edited to make the NPC name more easily seen. Hopefully a Dev take the time to have a look
    Frothel likes this.
  11. Vizagolas New Member

I am also having this issue on Tunare.
  12. Knifen Augur

Another day still no graves
    Frothel likes this.
  13. Hauntling New Member

14. Nomeregard hammackj

Broken for me also, no graves in Field of Scale. Would love to see this in the next patch.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Please click "LIKE' on the first post. There are only 10 "like"s so far.
    DerangedVisions likes this.
  16. Ratalthor Developer

This will be fixed in the next update.
  17. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

Hopefully you remove the atrocious timers too on this quest. (Please remove them completely) Otherwise there's no point fixing this quest right now, as no one will be able to complete it until next year with the current timers.
    Igorath-Bertox likes this.
  18. Igorath-Bertox Elder

Unless I'm blind i saw nothing about this quest getting 'fixed' in the update notes. And by 'fixed' I mean 'enabled' like it should have been from the beginning of the events.
  19. Nomeregard hammackj

Quest graves spawn now, but what the heck is this 16 minute reuse on the shovel...Please fix only like 22 attempts per 6 hour quest timer. Very broken.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Bring friends - been this way

One way I found was to have a few people - alts - boxes - friends - get the task in same level. The even if one guy gets his drop he can still click the shovel and double the chances of the other guy(s) getting a drop. Just allow the guy who needs it to loot it.

Just make sure everyone that needs the flesh gets it before turning it in otherwise the person that turns it in can't help dig graves until they can request it again.