Prince ralafin all safe from fire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dubblestack, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Earthy New Member

We finished it last night. The only mob that was causing billow issues despite only having the tank attacking it was Sacerdot. So once the emote warning occurs you have 15 seconds to be out of the "volume". Since it was only the tank inside they just ran down the hill counted to 15 then reengaged. That appeared to work. The other three seemed to work correctly per dev's explanation.
  2. Szilent Augur

As Ngreth described, it's one volume for all four bosses. The reason you failed on Sacerdot was because you weren't getting lower than Ecclesiastic.
    svann likes this.
  3. Raccoo Augur

This is definitely hitting the most hated, in the group mission.

The only characters I used were warrior, cleric, and bard. No pets/agro/swarm and no mercs were used. Bard stayed down in the gorge with cleric, bard did nothing, cleric just healed. Only the warrior was up on top with Oblate. Warrior was hit by billow.

10/10/21 05:20:32 PM a divine force hit you for 123500 points of magic damage by Geothermal Billow.
    10/10/21 05:20:32 PM The billow struck Ropcoo.
    Knifen likes this.
  4. Knifen Augur

Stop overthinking this one, get in the valley beside the boss. aggro boss, fight half way up from the valley to where the boss is. This will pull him off his spot just a hare. Stop thinking of boxes and fluids and highs and lows.

100% success every time. Better yet if your bored, let mage pet do all the work and heal from below. Doesnt appear pets or mercs are effected by bellow.

Ran this mission/ach every time it unlocked this week with short lockouts and passed every time. Rogue/SK with healer mercs Rogue/Tank with healer mercs, If strong enough group and have someone that can drop aggro, you can fight all 3 normal then when you do the mana drain one last just have the one healer merc going, and skip running from all the emotes. Soon as that merc is OOM escape on rogue, pop new healer merc, back to work.

We 100% ignored all emotes other then the one attempt forgot to have the healer merc put up so ran away a few times to save its mana.
  5. Eat at Joes New Member

I went back and did some content I skipped and I can confirm that If the top character on aggro list is not supposed to be hit by the Billow, then this achievement is still 100% broken. Main tank gets hit every time. I tested it by having all characters sit on their hands except main tank and cleric. Did the mission 7 or 8 times, main tank took billow every time... Pet tank for the Win!
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

So fun to see these necroed posts not realizing they are old.
    I go to 'like' a post and then realize - I wrote it!
    Nennius and Zunnoab like this.