Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Xanadas, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Xanadas Augur

Got the DZ - Spend 45 minutes trying to get everyone in the zone. Once in, the first click on the pot gave no riddle - door remains locked - further clicks trigger adds.

I've done this riddle a lot, I know how it works - this is broken.
    Wyora, Kobra, Wooga and 30 others like this.
  2. Vexn Elder

100% broken can confirm. They will have it fixed asap like they did Arch Lich. LOLOL

Guess Aradune/Rizlona gets to enjoy not doing Primals in DZ :(
    Wyora, PatCleric, Machen and 3 others like this.
  3. Endacer Augur

We had this same issue last night in our Yxxta DZ on Aradune. No emotes, no riddles given, just adds spawning without the corresponding failed riddle emote.
    Wyora, PatCleric and zamaz123 like this.
  4. Duder Augur

Also encountered this bug this evening on Aradune.
    PatCleric and zamaz123 like this.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

It'd sure be nice if:
    1. They reset all of our lockouts this week since half of them we were never able to participate in.
    2. They replaced the 'headcount' mechanic with a dialogue box.
    "This is designed for X players. You have Y players. Do you wish to continue? Yes/No"
    PatCleric, zamaz123 and Xanadas like this.
  6. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Primals can be done with a group. I would consider them as group content. Same as the guys in Qvic. Consider them as a bonus and not AoC raid content.
    This is why I would guess the fixing priority will be low, since AoC have always been considered, during late un-instanced eras, to be a way to make Progression doable without OW blocks.
    BUT GoD have a lot of AoC's that are out of the progression, I guess it was last expansion that had AoCs that were out of the progression. So the philosophy is kinda mixed there. I guess that the reasoning behind GoD's extra AoCs is BiC.
    That said, and without further intention to make any enemy there. Phinny could do the Riddle and farm Primals inside AoC AFTER a fix was done (I recall that during all GoD and OoW that zone gave problems). So I don't see any reason that, if Phinny did, other servers shouldn't.
  7. Soltara Augur

Can confirm this was broken on Aradune as of 9/18.
  8. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Also confirming this on Aradune. This raid content is currently inaccessible legitimately in AoC instances, please fix or just unlock the door.
    PatCleric, zamaz123 and Xanadas like this.
  9. Gheed Is not reading your response

What in the world is your point here????????????

There are PLENTY of AoCs that have nothing to do with progression before this era. Zlandicar and Velketor are two off the top of my head.

It is not working as intended and should be fixed. It worked fine on Selo's, I killed them every few days in the DZ.

Its broken.
    PatCleric and Duder like this.
  10. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    You clearly misunderstood me as I clearly said that GoD may be the last expansion that have AoCs that are out of progression.
    My post only revolves about the huge discrepancy and lack of consistency of the GoD AoC philosophy, specially comparing it with PoP. I am assuming that GoD out of progression AoCs are there to make BiC doable without OW competition.
    Btw, Zlandi and Velketor give items for ST key; they are progression AoCs. So what came out of the top of your head wasn't actually a good example.

A good example of out of prog AoC is Riwwi. I liked the event there but I doubt anybody bothered farming it other than some bored guilds. GoD had Riwwi AoC that have nothing to do for progression (unless you wanted to pop a zone to trigger a non raid npc for BiC purposes, something that doesn't make sense specially since they spawned on picks). Then, OoW had OW targets comparable to Riwwi that doesn't have AoC (See RSS). Do you see the discrepancy now?

And I guess that Yxtta AoC isn't there because of progression, is there for making BiC doable while skipping OW content. Something that would have made sense if the BiC pages only dropped from nameds... but they drop from trash too.

Good luck with your Primal hunting.
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

l m f a o

Glad I could confirm that you are wasting your breath in the bug report

Good luck with your live server!
    PatCleric and Duder like this.
  12. Siah Elder

This plan on being fixed? Still broken on Aradune and can't complete BiC without being able to farm these parts ><
    PatCleric likes this.
  13. Machen New Member

Still broken on Rizlona, did this get into tomorrow's patch?
    PatCleric likes this.
  14. Siah Elder

Still broken, was not fixed in patch RIP
    PatCleric and Xanadas like this.
  15. TrueNorth Developer

This issue has been confirmed and is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
    Graethos, PatCleric, Siah and 2 others like this.
  16. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Any updates on this? Still broken as of 10/2. Would be nice for Aradune and Rizlona players to be able to access this content in era!
    PatCleric, Estalia and Xanadas like this.
  17. Xanadas Augur

No kidding .. reduced lockouts right now too.
    PatCleric, Duder and Estalia like this.
  18. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

Agreed. Think many people on these servers and the newer TLPs will like this content to try out in era. At least most of us that came back hoping to play with friends and try fights / get loot in era and not solo them in 3 expansions.
  19. dentalplan lisa needs braces

If it's not possible to fix the scripting in time for the October patch, can we just unlock the door in the AoC dz? The riddle solutions have been well documented for over a decade, the riddle itself doesn't add any challenge to these encounters aside from 15 minutes of busywork before you can kill things.
    Xanadas, Stormcrown, Reckoner and 3 others like this.
  20. Duder Augur

This really should be fixed in a hot patch. The problem occurs in DZs so is a good candidate for such a fix. It's pretty bad that broken in-era content is not prioritized. This whole thing is much like Arch Lich in Ssra being broken and not fixed until very late in the xpac. Also much like Arch Lich this bug prevents people from making progress in era. Please prioritize in-era bugs.
    Rothark and Gheed like this.