Fixed Internally Random Characters Not Flagged in DZ's

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Piznut, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Piznut Angry Gnome

We've noticed since the most recent patch, that a few characters on each DZ we pop won't be flagged for the zone. This is happening in Kael, Skyshrine, Plane of growth, etc, which normally shouldn't require flagging. (All characters are level 60 so that isn't the issue). It's very random, but people are being ported to succor when trying to zone into the DZ.

It resolves when they leave the DZ, camp out, and get a reinvite.
  2. Piznut Angry Gnome

This is a screenshot of the occurrance. Popped a DZ to turn in a tormax head. My rogue randomly wasn't flagged and got spit to the succor.

[IMG]
    photo url
  3. Dre. Altoholic

DZ window flagging is completely bugged.

I'm showing certain characters are flagged on one character but if I pull up DZ window on another character in the DZ the flagging doesn't match.

Can't seem to get in Nagafen's lair instance regardless of anything, tried 20+ times. Dropped dz, re-invited, camped, changed leader around, zoned, nothing works. Always get punted to Lavastorm with one of the following:

Punted to succor (zone doesnt reload) with red text "You do not meet the requirements for entering Nagafen's lair".

Sometimes I get LOADING PLEASE WAIT, Entering Nagafen's Lair, zone re-loads, get punted to Lavastorm zone in and the following dialogue box:

[IMG]
  4. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Happening on Live too with those AoCs, a simple camp out and back in seems to fix it every time. It is annoying but an easy 2 minute solution until it gets patched.
  5. Nessirfiti Augur

At least on Rizlona that does not always fix it. I'd go so far as to say in my experience it never fixes it.

It's great, Live changes hosing TLP servers, again.
    Dre. likes this.
  6. Exekute New Member

Leave raid, leave dz, camp out, camp in, get raid invite, get dz invite. Fixes it most of the time.

REALLY fun mechanic doing Praesertiums in Seru. They port you and you never know if you're going to end up at the banish spot or Guk.
  7. Dre. Altoholic

I'm about 3 in 5 for this. That's 3 out of 5 events I was able to get ONE character in.

Took about 50 kicks to succor point to get those 3 characters into the events.
  8. Tharvog Elder

We were able to zone in after grabbing the dz and completing a zone out of current zone with the "unflagged characters" . Once we zoned out of the current zone and revisit the aoc to enter the dz he seems to let us in as "flagged"
  9. Tharvog Elder

zoning or camping while being part of the dz seems to update you reliably. Small pool, would test further.
  10. Dragnath Elder

Had this happen last night for Kael on live. Was the first time trying an AoC.
  11. Dre. Altoholic

Hard negative on that.
  12. Stymie Pendragon

Interesting, I've always heard that phrase in reverse.
    Dre. likes this.
  13. Nessirfiti Augur

Oh, it totally happens the other way as well.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

OK, I'm curious. What changes that were targeted specifically for the Live servers (and not current expansion related changes) broke something on the TLP servers?
    Stymie likes this.
  15. Nessirfiti Augur

The one that really gets my goat is the headshot change to work off of heroic dex. Poor lower end rangers on TLPs get 1 headshot per hour or so, if they can't stack heroic dex. But maybe this isn't the thread for this >.<
  16. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's not a Live server specific change...that's a game mechanic decision/change. It's also not a bug that screwed things up requiring multiple patches to try and fix it and generally made aspects of the game unplayable/usable.
  17. Herf Augur

Yep, ran into this on Agnarr today. It took us 20 minutes of messing around with relogging to get people marked unflagged, who we know are flagged, in.
  18. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
  19. Piznut Angry Gnome

Haven't seen it happen in the past week or so!