Fixed Internally three overseer Elites not showing up for quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by RPoo, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Not trying to insult you or anything. It took a while before most people understood that the new agent id numbers put them out of order at the bottom of the list. Bristlebane wouldn't show up listed with the previous elite agents.

Just ruling out a possibility.
    DaddyBear and cadres like this.
  2. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Numerous agents were not available (they were ready) when I did overseer today. Elites, rare iconic, uncommon iconic and commons. There were a couple missions I couldn't do because there wasn't anyone available, even though, they were there and ready to go. (Their picture was in the overseer roster and they were ready to go) When I hit the select agent button. There wasn't an agent available, their picture wasn't showing.
    DaddyBear and bobokatt like this.
  3. bobokatt Augur

This. I have no idea how to do an upward arrow.
    Over 2600 quests completed, 270 agents, 238 available, 26 questing, 6 incapacitated. This is what I see now after finally getting 5 quests going. Earlier, trying to do typical Trade or Diplomacy or Exploration quests and nothing was available for the top spot.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  4. cadres Augur

The workaround is to log completely out - your agents will be back - for long enough to do your quests. (as long as you don't zone/switch toons)

The workaround is a pain, would have hoped to hear some feedback re this bug by now :(
    DaddyBear likes this.
  5. DaddyBear New Member

Come on Devs. Fix this now, having to relog to do your overseer tasks, is annoying as h$$$. Perhaps my 50$ that is spent on this game , can be better spent somewhere else. Just makes me a bit sad, that a thing that is used by so many players, is so buggy. Fix It.
  6. bobokatt Augur

It was just confirmed by the DEVS! Woot!
    DaddyBear likes this.
  7. demi Augur

This needs to be fixed ASAP !!! this is annoying AF ..
    cadres and DaddyBear like this.
  8. Silu Elder

Same issue as the others. It also manifests in that I can't retire Elite Iconic agents that are duplicates (nothing happens when you select and click Retire), since one of them was used in a quest, nor can I complete really any uncommon quests anymore, as basically all of my Elite Iconics are all now in the 'ready, visible, but unusable' state.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I've got nearly 30 agents just.. unavailable.. only 2 incapacitated..
    [IMG]
    DaddyBear likes this.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

The math/cached client data is just...borked. You can't rely on your stats unless you *just* logged in from desktop. Camp to desktop and log in to get your real numbers and update the client data to have agents properly available.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

oh I know the camp thing to fix it, I just want them to know this is still an ongoing problem for many people, and show the proof thereof.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  12. Coagagin Guild house cat

Its a memory leak (bug). Log all the way out and log back in. Also happens when you change toons on the same account or open a second client.
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I can't count how many times a day I change toons.. is ridonkulous amount.
  14. Dragnath Elder

I see that it is marked as confirmed, is there any intention of fixing the issue? I understand that logging out fixes it, however logging out 3 toons every 12 hours so I can grab another Overseer is a bit ridiculous considering it was working flawlessly prior to the last patch.

I am not home to take a SS but basically after I run my first overseer I go from 400+ agents ready to -400 or more agents ready.
  15. Qelil Augur

Unfortunately, in my experience in recent days that is not a reliable solution. I was struggling trying to come up with 5 missions to run that weren't doomed to failure for lack of the appropriate agents being accessible even though I have them and they display in the list and they are not incapacitated.

Last night, for the first time ever I saw an error message pop informing me about overseer not syncing and telling me to try again or zone and try again I think it said. Well, I did but it didn't work.

I did my duty last night and submitted a detailed bug report and have screencaps to prove how easily reproducible it is which I mentioned in the report. I posted about it here just now so I won't derail this with that. I mention it because I hope somebody here has submitted a bug report on this in game.

I'm sure they monitor this forum but in game bug reports are probably more helpful where they can look at character state info associated with them, etc. if you do it that way.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  16. Qelil Augur

Actually, next time I run overseer if I see this again or whenever I see it next (I doubt I will have to wait long unfortunately) I will practice what I preach and send a proper in game bug report in case that does provide any helpful data to the developers.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  17. Soulbanshee Augur

My impression is confirmed means QA can reproduce it so they opened an internal ticket on the issue. After that its a matter of when that open ticket gets prioritized to work on. Then if it gets fix the tag is Fixed Internally, and after that it depends when its marked to get pushed in a live patch.
    DaddyBear and Dragnath like this.
  18. tanith Augur

Surprised nothing about this in today's patch
    This is a total PITA - any chance of an update?
    cadres likes this.
  19. mewkus Augur

Following yesterday's patch, this bug still exists. I had to quit my client for several accounts in order to get my agents back.
    cadres likes this.
  20. Ripsnoter New Member

Confirming - following the Wednesday 10/20/21 patch, this bug still exists.