Fixed Internally three overseer Elites not showing up for quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by RPoo, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Ineffable New Member

I currently have 8 different agents (common) that are indicated as having a quantity of 0 when I know for a fact that I have 4 of each. Not entirely sure where they seem to have wandered off to. My total agent count seems to be unaffected though - 607.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  2. Ineffable New Member

** Updated ** logging completely out and back in seemed to resolve the problem as mentioned in previous responses.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  3. Mukkul Augur

Switching characters or zoning causes the problem with Overseer not recognizing all your agents.

Logging out of the game and logging back in fixes it (temporarily).
    DaddyBear likes this.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Having this same issue too. cannot do a single overseer task, even though I have the appropriate agents who are not incapacitated.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  5. cadres Augur

Logging all the way out and back in again every single time you want to look at Overseer is indeed the only way to be able to do Overseer quests. I just looked at my Overseer after an evening of raiding. It showed 188 out of 956 agents as available, the lowest I've seen.

Can we have some feedback on this?
    DaddyBear likes this.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

I pretty much can't do overseer any more on 3 accounts.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  7. BloodyDaTrolly Apprentice

+1 need to constantly log off and relogin and then wait for the whole "You already have a character logged in message " before the cache refreshed and the agents are correctly available
    DaddyBear likes this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Need more people to hit "Like" on the first post to get the devs attention. They either aren't aware or don't care. Liking the first post can take care of the "aren't aware" part.

The "not caring" part is a dev issue.
    DaddyBear and Mukkul like this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it is confirmed now, so hopefully a fix is in the works.
    DaddyBear and Velisaris_MS like this.
  10. Mikana Augur

Ditto - was not able to start any tasks, as no agents were shown. Log to desktop and back on again, and now the agents are showing as expected.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  11. mewkus Augur

Post-Wednesday morning patch, still not fixed. Have to log all the way out and back in for overseer to work.
    DaddyBear and cadres like this.
  12. Ashigaru Augur

Still getting the same problem here. A fix would be great!
    DaddyBear and cadres like this.
  13. DaddyBear New Member

Confirmed, you still have to log all the way out for all the available agents to show up.

I had hoped they would fix this with the 22 nd of sept hotfix. But alas it was not fixed.

cadres likes this.
  14. Raccoo Augur

I think this is also effecting the ability to retire agents. Have two FV agents and cannot retire either of them. Logged account all the way out and back in, and then I could retire the second FV.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  15. Hinky Druid New Member

In the "Stats" tab of Overseer I see 332 total agents, -1536 Ready. That's NEGATIVE 1536. Think there's a bug somewhere? Same deal on another account. Yes, logging out completely cleared it.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

I have a ton of quests that I can't even run, like I have no agents for them, including Recruitment quests. Right now I can only run 2-3 grey quests, despite having 5-6+ of each hero sitting in my list. Everything is level 5 and it won't even let me retire my elites to grab two rares. Logged, camped, reloaded UI, etc. Overseer is just straight broken.

And yes, -1037 Ready agents, but 675 total agents, 11 questing.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  17. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

You absolutely have to camp to desktop and come back. Then initiate all Overseer quests within ~10-20 mins before it starts ticking down your Agents. (I'm not 100% positive on an exact time, but I know 30 mins is too late).

Since I generally run 12-hour tasks, I've shifted the morning batch earlier, so that I can be logged out the full 12 hrs before I log in for the evening.

Not saying it isn't a bug that needs fixing (started my own thread about issues the same day as this one) just expanding upon the player discovered, temp-fix until they roll out a patch.
    DaddyBear likes this.
  18. cadres Augur

Another day, another variation on this bug /sigh
    (at least it looks like a variation)

So I go thro the PITA of logging all the way out/back in to do overseer

I want to do a quest (short factor five) that needs Avatar of Bristlebane
    Ah, he's greyed out - he must be incapacitated right?
    No worries, I have heaps of recover quests saved....
    Go to agents tab to see what kind of incapacitation he has...
    No sign of him. He's just not there

Check other agents who are incapacitated

Do the whole relogging thing (again). No Avatar of Bristlebane in tab
    So I can't recover him; so I can't do the quest

(also logged in to some more toons on that acc, yup he's awol on all of them)
    DaddyBear likes this.
  19. Velisaris_MS Augur

You are aware the new agents show up at the bottom of the list, right?
    DaddyBear likes this.
  20. cadres Augur

After 20k+ Overseer quests I think I got the hang of that, ty
    DaddyBear likes this.