Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I missed the last heritage crate while I was on a long break. What was it?
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Halfling
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Hekaton Augur

Halfling sheriff illusion was legit
    Kaylandra and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Azurefrost Elder

Any update on the illusion and when the potential release is?

I really wish they would change the bear mount as there aren't even any bears in Fay. Unicorn would make more sense.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. ImaMedievalman New Member

Does the heritage armor actually show up if you use the old models? I thought Hero's Forge didn't work with the old models, or is this something different from Hero's Forge?

6. Riou EQResource

No, they are just modeled off the Velious armor look, so to get an idea how they look you can look to those
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Hopefully this crate is not released too far into the holiday shopping season. An October to December window would be ideal as crates tend to stick around for 3 months.
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

We need a teleport key ring for all these teleport items c'mon guys!
    Fenthen, Kaylandra and CatsPaws like this.
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

You don't just put it in your GH?
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

not the GH ones Hora, the personal ones.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And yeah, I know the Nadox Chandelier is place able, but we already have one in our GH.. the other 2 that are marked placeable, can be put up, but they lose their functionality.. I tried back when our GH went KAPUT this year, as I was replacing all of my paintings and clickies all over..
  11. Bobokin Augur

Many armor augs look awful. We just had three expacs with mostly ugly armor, and look here at the scale and ringmail armor. Someone on the graphics team just loves yellow and green armor even though players don't.

But don't fret, the best armor looks will be available for only raid guild players in the new expac, as is usual. We wouldn't want commoners in nice armor; would we?
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

Thank you for showing all of those Elys! I love chasing certain items. I realize those are probably items gotten with Expacs but nice to see things you would not otherwise.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I wish these were all convertable to wizzy/druid spells, the same as enchanter illusions.
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the 2 rings are quested and the ethernere portal device is tinkered Flatchy, so you can get those 3 for sure. The Brick and the Stein are anniversary quests. the Zeuria Slide is also a quest, I just can't tell you what time of year it is available.
    Flatchy likes this.
  15. Owl56 Elder

Zeuria Slide is an Anniversary group quest...
  16. Jennre Band Leader

I am Timm freakin Gunn over here. "Make it work, designers"
    Elyssanda likes this.
  17. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Nice, thanks! That's actually a fun list of clickies.

RIP your time pulling them all up to screenshot, though!

18. demi Augur

Thank you Elly , those 3 clickies , chardok, nadox, and jagged pine i dont have yet .. :p will give me something to add to my list of things to get..
    Elyssanda likes this.