I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IblisTheMage, Sep 29, 2021.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

Just another silly ForumQuest thread :)

Rules of the game: only 1 "I would pay for" pr reply, so that people can like that idea specifically.

So if you have multiple ideas, split them up in seperate replies to in this thread.

Use the like button at your wim :).

And if you don't like the thread, please rant in a different thread? :-D
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

I would pay 20 usd for my mage pets having the cool gfx that elementals had in TBL.

(I would be ok if it only works in newer zones)
  3. demi Augur

New Perk , I would pay $2.99 if we had a pet window on our inventory window where we could see our pets stats and gear and take them off or put new gear on ..
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

$20/slot for the 15th and 16th character slots to be unlocked, so I can do one of each race/class.
    Barton, Wdor, Raptorjesus5 and 3 others like this.
  5. Tucoh Augur

$35 for pre-ordering the next expansion.
    demi and IblisTheMage like this.
  6. demi Augur

$35 im only paying $32 :p to pre-order next expansion
  7. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I "would" have paid 50 bucks to transfer toons between accounts :p
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

I would pay more per month if it would give them capital to invest in the necessary hardware/personnel to fix raid lag issues.
    Barton, Jennre, Angahran and 4 others like this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

I would pay X more each month if I had a guarantee that the X was going back into EQ resources/develop and EQ only.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

I would currently pay x for an increased drop rate of pyrilen flame.
    Wdor and Elyssanda like this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I would pay for a summonable parcel merchant (unlimited cast) as an expansion feature or standalone purchase.
    Wdor, Raptorjesus5, Foaming and 5 others like this.
  12. Froglok Augur

I would pay $100 to transfer toons from one account to another (where I own both accounts).
    IblisTheMage and Kaenneth like this.
  13. Froglok Augur

It should be a Veteran AA. I suspect they didn't add this one in favor of selling Delivery Vouchers in the Marketplace (for Bazaar Purchases).
    Coagagin and IblisTheMage like this.
  14. Froglok Augur

100% -- we should be able to acquire one Character slot per toon type (class).
  15. Froglok Augur

I would pay $10 to $50 each (depending on the item) -- or maybe more -- for stand alone (not as part of an overpriced package, of being forced to buy an overpriced 'upgrade' of an Expansion) for special-offer items. I.E. Expansion-Only Bonus Items, Beta Items of the past, Fan Faire Items and other assorted Promotional items.

Example... if an item was a bonus for buying a ticket to a Fan Faire, I would pay whatever the price of that Ticket was. Expansion Items are generally less than $10 each when you consider the boosted price of the expansion version, but I would pay $10 to $15 for those. The Mount that was a Bonus for buying the 20th Anniversary T-Shirt (it was limited, so only a few had an actual shot at buying one), I would pay whatever the costs of the T-Shirt was. And so on.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I would pay $5 to be able to play 2 chars on 1 account. Make me a perk!
    Rainlover and Froglok like this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I would pay 1$ for this thread to be locked

(I'm in a mean mood today).
    Wdor and IblisTheMage like this.
  18. Laronk Augur

I'd pay 5.99 a month to be able to manage my pets gear
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  19. Axel Furry Hats OP

I'd pay negative money until EQ's profit margins were equal to their other games to encourage the devs to invest more into the game and fix the issues that have been around for months. Why should we pay for their top earner to be their worst and least invested game?
  20. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

Yes.