Coming back to EQ - Mischeif

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tvremote, Sep 29, 2021.

1. tvremote New Member

Hi all, I am returning to EQ after many years away. With luclin releasing on Mischief in a couple of weeks I will be able to play my favorite class, the beastlord. With that said, coming to the server with basically nothing, will I be able to find starter gear/spells at a reasonable cost? With the server ruleset having everything tradeable, I know the raid gear will be expensive, but how is the regular group stuff?

I've already reserved my name in anticipation for the expansion launch. I'm looking forward to playing again.

Are there any weeknight eastern time zone raiding guilds? If so, can anyone drop a couple guild names?

-- Lothiel --, future Mischief Beastlord.
  2. Iyacc Augur

Everything is cheap on Mischief, even the majority of the items dropped on raids are seemingly very inexpensive.

Most guilds raid on some weeknights, the key will be your time zone preference and type of atmosphere you're looking to be a part of.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Should be able to find some basic stuff to get you started and spells aren't that expensive.
  4. Lejaun Augur

Yes, you should have no trouble finding gear and groups. Gear prices are quickly dropping as people are trying to ditch their excess Kunark and Velious gear in anticipation of Luclin gear. Snag yourself a set of black panther armor (3-4k usually) or some withered leather (50pp-150pp usually per piece). If you can afford a couple of krono, you can probably get some higher end gear too.

A beastlord, while it can be one of the most expensive classes to gear up in BiS items, can also very easily be effective with minimal gear.
  5. Neceros New Member

I'm also coming back from a year of no TLP. Is it still viable to join and be raidable in luclin? Thanks!