Shawl 8 question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SVD5363, Sep 27, 2021.

1. SVD5363 New Member

I've been finishing up the combines I can make for the 8th shawl quest come Luclin, and I came across a forum thread from a few months back talking about other players turning in their shawl leaving you SoL.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/coldain-8th-shawl-turn-in-broken.273694/

Is this still the case? The thread was tagged confirmed but no posts talk about it being loot-locked or fixed. Seems like the smart play would be to just camp the Avatar's spawn and snipe somebody else's turn-in.
  2. dentalplan lisa needs braces

Nothing has changed as far as I know, anyone with a verified shawl 7 can still turn in to the final NPC regardless of who ran the event.
  3. honker3576 New Member

- NPCs that have an active loot lock will now only accept trades from players that belong to the credited party.
    Should apply to Servent of Brell or whatever.
  4. Lejaun Augur

It was able to be sniped on Aradune/Rizlona. We'll know for sure on Mischief/Thornblade in a few weeks. Your best bet, until it is confirmed to be safe, is to do the final walk at low population hours, and also in a pick if you are able. Whatever little things you can do to help protect your investment.