Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Apparently there was some security update that now requires access to old links but there should be a fix or a work around soon.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Just created a new link under my signature.. Should be working now.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

sorry still wants one to sign into google - I even went to a naked browser and it still wanted it.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

hmm weird I asked in Discord before posting and I got 3 people that was able to download without been logged in.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok now I am on a totally different computer (my second) and it also wants me to sign into google drive.

In fact every link I can find for Goods Maps wants that sign in.

I cannot find any http that shows your map links - like if I wanted to type it in seperate
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The new links are all to zips which I can download. and no sign in needed
    Orbital101, Elyssanda and Yinla like this.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Added all the working links to my signature for now.
    Yinla and CatsPaws like this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

interesting, I was having no problems before, even shared the address with a guildee just days ago via Discord, I can see the new link easily, but the old one to your drive with the different files works too. I am always logged into my google drive as well, so maybe that is a determining factor?
  10. Malbro Augur

Fanra and Orbital101 like this.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Night of the Dead update with new and old quests NPCs (minus those in PoK since on find) Include the location of the new quests ground spawns and area updates.

Night of the Dead update
    Just drag and drop or unzip and overwrite the old files. Everything was added on layer 2 since its a temporary event.

Enjoy!
    limpin_jezus and Fanra like this.
  12. MiataDriver Augur

I have no issues downloading, but I am already signed in to google on this computer, and it does show that when I go to the download links.
  13. xcitng Augur

why do i have to sign into google?
  14. Orbital101 Augur

No idea why people having issues now and dint before but thats the reason why I did direct link under my signature.
    Fanra likes this.
  15. xcitng Augur

that's the link i used, in your sig, a box comes up that says good's maps and when you click on that it shows some maps up to anguish .... it also has a link that says "how to use extra map folders.docx" and it does nothing when clicked on it

went ahead and clicked on download and it worked fine ... thx good!!
  16. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Google allows now Two-Factor-Authorization and will force that from Nov 9th on. Maybe this affects the "public" share of your maps, Goodurden.

I have linked your maps folder into my Google Drive and have Google's Drive Sync tool installed on my PC, so installing updated maps is just copying them from one folder into another.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

What do you guys think about me switching to One Drive? It's not that much work using direct links, but its still require me to fix all my links under my signature every time I do an update and that on every forum.
  18. Velisaris_MS Augur

I use Dropbox when I have to share a file with one or more people and I have yet to have anyone say they can't get the files. Once the file is there and I generate the link, it's there for good.
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you do what I do here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!FlGkX4lENDeScDh0akQ4KlVORXprJAw?e=d9PnEJ you can just give out this link and then they see everything in the shared folder. Then you can add and remove files from that folder as you need and people can download the ones they want. No need to change links when you do an update.

You can use a service like bitly.com if you want to shorten it to https://bit.ly/3bKBNsG
  20. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In The Temple of Veeshan (Claws of Veeshan) map templeveeshantwo_3.txt, there is:

P 782.0466, 890.4396, -58.2290, 127, 0, 0, 2, 1-a_viscious_defender_(Lord_Vyemm)
    P 203.2516, 892.4506, -61.0207, 127, 0, 0, 2, 2-a_viscious_scholar
    P 197.6357, 1278.7511, -61.0176, 127, 0, 0, 2, 3-a_viscious_warrior
    P 804.8019, 1269.2631, -61.0159, 127, 0, 0, 2, 4-a_viscious_leader

It is not viscious but vicious.

[Wed Nov 17 19:18:16 2021] You strike a vicious defender for 2564 points of damage.
    [Wed Nov 17 19:25:03 2021] You crush a vicious scholar for 5940 points of damage.
    [Wed Nov 17 19:30:39 2021] You crush a vicious warrior for 5329 points of damage.
    [Wed Nov 17 19:35:46 2021] You crush a vicious leader for 15030 points of damage.

Thank you.
    Orbital101 likes this.