How do I use agents of change? (had trouble yesterday)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Liontooth, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Liontooth New Member

I tried to use agents of change on a live server, but had no luck porting in. Can someone tell me how to use this feature?

I have a lvl 93 character and my friend has a lvl 92 character. Both were in the group. We also had a few lower level characters just to fill the group that weren't in the zone because the agent of change said we needed 6 characters.

The expedition window showed up and showed two players flagged yes but when I said "ready" to go into the instance, the game ported me across the zone [open world] and displayed an accompanying message, "You do not meet the requirements for this..." or something to that effect.

This happened with Naggy, Vox, Yael, and Skyshrine in Overthere too (so a mix of Kunark and classic raids). Now I have lockout timers until tomorrow. I can try again tomorrow when the timers expire, but would like to know what to do better so I don't get timers again...

Thanks in advance!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 its not you. There are a ton of bug reports in the bug section about AOC not working right.
    Someone mentioned logging and and out might help

#2 it might be you. Only All Access accounts can do AOC
    Liontooth and Skuz like this.
  3. Liontooth New Member

Thanks CatsPaws. Appreciate the feedback. I forgot to mention that we were both All Access.
  4. Grove Augur

So, the consensus is that the emergency patch did not fix the problems. And the baseline questions on how the Agent of Change can and cannot be used are not in yet?
  5. CrazyLarth Augur