Expansions you own marquee

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by RPoo, Sep 24, 2021.

1. RPoo Augur

When arriving at server select, I've often wished that the expansions owned marquee rolled out the expansions backwards, starting with newest expansions and scrolling back to oldest expansions. Who's with me?
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nah, I will pass on this. I look at the numbers before I look at the expansion name.

But its pretty standard that all accounts have at least to TBL free. So 25 out of 27.

I find the Hero's journey in the game to be a tremendous help to figure out more if needed
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I don't really care about the order so much.. but it would be nice to see them all listed and color coded as to which ones you own (be it direct purchase or from purchasing a later expansion and getting credit for previous ones), which ones are FTP auto-granted, and which ones are not owned.
    Fanra and RPoo like this.
  4. Tour Augur

Displaying the most recent expan you own / have access to would be sufficient. "You have access to all content up to and including: X"
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

With 27 expansions currently, a marquee is a poor way to display them. A better way would be to just say, "You own 27 out of 27 expansions (list)" Then you could click the list link for a list of them.

Having to wait as it scrolls through the marquee is just not optimal. Poor UI design.
  6. Randomized Augur

Is it not enough that it says “you own 26 of 27 expansions”?

Is it difficulty to figure out which one you are missing? Although I do like the idea of color coding up through the FTP ones for people who choose to go that route
    Nennius likes this.