Spell Timers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randomized, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Randomized Augur

Is there anyway to quickly look at or notice which spells are stuck on which timers?

Like Paladins have 3 different stun lines on their own timers
    Sks I believe have 3 different Tap lines in their own timers as well

Hoping there’s a quicker way than having right click and hold to bring up spell info to see the timer and would rather not load them up and see which ones all lock out together
  2. demi Augur

dont think so , unless you look them up on alla , but in game not that im aware of
    Randomized likes this.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

4. Randomized Augur

5. demi Augur

level 111 sincere force = timer 4
    level 112 Crush of grotto = timer 5
    level 112 lesson of prop = timer 6
    level 114 force of sincerity = timer 3
    level 115 force of jade cohort = timer 5
    level 115 crush of restless ice = timer 6
    level 115 Force of the grotto = timer 5

as you can see the 112 crush and the 115 force of jade and force of grotto are all on same timer .. so only 1 is effective ..
    also lvl 112 Lesson of prop and 115 Crush of restless ice on timer 6 only 1 is effective at the same time ..

you could use your
    111 Sincere force timer 4
    114 force of Sinscerity timer 3
    115 force of grotto timer 5 or the jade cohort one
    115 crush restless ice timer 6
    dont forget you also got the 111 composite stun/heal

thats 5 stuns
    btw all my info came from ALLA ..
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db...l=111&opt=And Higher&expansion=&action=search
  6. Randomized Augur

Ah there we go. I didn’t notice the level difference between the Force and Crush spells. Was 115 and then 112 on the timer 5. Thanks Demi
    demi likes this.
  7. demi Augur

also I know this thread is about spell timers , but dont forget your discs also .. pallys get some nice discs that can also stun and throw a group heal every now and then ..

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=61104

make sure this is up all the time or close to it ..

its been awhile sense i dusted off my 115 pally but iirc the disc buff lasts for 4min and think refresh on disc is 5min ..
  8. Randomized Augur

Yup yup. Discs allow you to organize through timers so it’s easy.
  9. Wulfhere Augur

Other questions aside, mainly showing you that raidloot can search on timer id which was your OP question.
    Randomized likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

11. Rondor Augur

Though it's fundementally the same thing, a slight bit faster way is to press and hold one of the Alt keyboard keys and then left-click the spell icon. The main advantage is to avoid the half-second hold-wait, plus you can quickly left-click a whole bunch of spells in a row (while Alt is kept down) to see their spell info in separate popup windows.
    Randomized likes this.
  12. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's why I wish they would change the spellbook to function like the combat skills window, where you can sort by name, level, cost...and of course timer. That window has WAY better functionality than the spellbook.
  13. Randomized Augur

Well I’m OCD in that sense and get all the spells in order for their levels. Even if for whatever reason I jump 10 levels and don’t need 3/4 of the spells, I get them to flesh out the spell book so there’s no gaps.

And I appreciate the clicking in then gem slots and being able to organize my line up from there. Unfortunately some times the category the spells goes under doesn’t fit unit what I consider to be the common sense category and I have to go through my spell book and find the stupid spell manually