Perks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Trogodor, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Trogodor New Member

I noticed the thread discussing perks in this forum was locked. There didn't appear to be any toxicity of note, and it actually seemed quite an informative discourse, let us continue it.
    Personally I am against the perks, I hope they don't last very long and are discontinued.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

or if they are going to charge extra for perks now, they might wanna change the membership page..
    [IMG]
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still waiting to hear if these will be available on TLP servers, if they are they will need to change the message at char creation to say not all account bonuses are disabled.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, busted.
  5. Zolav Augur

If you don't like the perks... don't buy the perks....

Super simple fix.

I am a problem solver, your welcome.
    code-zero, Benito, minimind and 2 others like this.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I laughed
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Is that one of those "When you see it, pass it on" Things lol. Nice one.
  8. Hekaton Augur

eq: perks are coming soon
    also eq: perks are being delayed even though we didn't give a release window before.

par for the course i guess
  9. demi Augur

maybe they will improve them slightly also ?
  10. Warpeace Augur

A one time purchase account wide would be an improvement.
    cadres likes this.
  11. demi Augur

that would make it alot easier for them im sure.. would solve their technical issues im sure :p
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I guess this proves people complain when they communicate as well as when they don't communicate.
    Yinla, Benito and Elyssanda like this.
  13. demi Augur

I want to know about the "Adventurer's Perk" will the 5% exp bonus work on Overseer quests ? and TA's tasks like the ToV ones .. curious . thats if they even get them working ..