Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Sep 7, 2021.

1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I had a trophy of Talendor from the LoN prize, which is why I poked my head in here.

Irony of ironies, in my little world. I lost my trophy in an eviction crate.

Here we are talking about Sancus when he was appointed king (by virtue of his superior likeability back then too) in the 'eviction button' thread.
  2. Sancus Augur

Well, thanks. It seems in my best interest to leave my occupation up to the imagination :p

To give credit to Silu, his math was mostly fine, just approximate. The primary issue was just a missing 100% base value for DoTs (and I added some additional details/caveats).
  3. Bigstomp Augur

It is rare. Not super crazy rare but the fact you have to wait 4.5 days to try again makes it pretty rare, especially trying to form a team to do old content if all you want is the trophy.
  4. Knifen Augur

No missing 1 ach in VP and havent finished all the raids in that expansion yet either.
  5. Maedhros High King

We definitely got the Trophy drop before we completed the ACH's.
    So unless something has changed, the ACH are unrelated to the Trophy drops.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Agreed. Done this on casuals, random is random. Just keep trying, you'll get it (and random people will get a cool mount)
  7. Cicelee Augur

WTS Sancus occupation for Kronos PST...

/tease
  8. Windance Augur

The trophy finally dropped for us. I'm going to guess it took 20+ raids.
    Duder and Bigstomp like this.
  9. Silu Elder

Next time I'll remember that 'Sancus is watching' (NSA maybe?) and math things out completely :p I was just trying to give a general sense of scope, since people often seem to get confused by what additional crit damage means.
  10. Gnomereaper Augur

That took a few too many raids, comparing to the old trophy raids it should be much higher or at least after a certain point the trophy drop rate should be much increased. If coins and such are increased, then the trophy should drop a lot more.

The game is extremely large and too much time is wasted on these rarer drop rates.

Trophies are a great item, but they should be something that has a reasonable drop rate.

People do leave guilds.
    CrazyLarth likes this.