Whats the BIGGEST recent box

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quakedragon, Sep 21, 2021.

1. quakedragon Augur

Whats the biggest recent box (like past 2 years), that you seen or witnessed?

For me its 6 boxers. But I know other games have some people who box way more.

How much is it per box? Graphics card (GPU) is the thing that would max out first usually right, sense 32GB RAM is common thing these days.

I wonder how people 100 boxed back in the days. They have some efficient use of resources or something (talking about how their PC handled it)?
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

54 box. Maybe more, but it was a full raid clearing current content.
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. demi Augur

I can log in 12 accounts .. 10 it starts to get laggy a bit .. if i turned off all graphics and models and sound it prolly wouldnt be much of an issue .. but I like all my bells and whistles .. if I actually upgraded my 7 year old system I could easily handle 20+ boxes .. if i wanted .. but at this time I dont see the need to ..
  4. Marton Augur

Personally witnessed someone running 12 characters.

A guy in our guild said he can box entire raid (54).
  5. Tucoh Augur

Someone in my guild boxes with numbers I can neither fathom the how or why of, but I think it's magnificent.

But yeah, 54 boxes is the upper end of any box army I know of and it's not generally done on a single machine.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I box the entirety of the Xegony server. All the offline vendors, too! Prove me wrong.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Oh NM I thought the question was about something else completely...
    Viler, Stymie, Maedhros and 1 other person like this.
  8. Roxas MM Augur

I got a new fridge the other day, that was in a serious big box ?
    Flatchy, Elyssanda and Namde like this.
  9. Namde Augur

54 boxes X $15/month.....
  10. Maedhros High King

Just keeping the lights on.
    Stymie and Elyssanda like this.
  11. quakedragon Augur

Are these recent seeings? Recently seen a 54 box?
  12. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

On a server I was previously on there's a dude that beat ToV including raids with his box guild the first 7 days of release.
  13. Namde Augur

lmao

14. Axel Furry Hats OP

54 boxing is amateur hour when Rizlona has 72 person raids... 72 is probably at the upper limit of how many boxes you'll ever see in 1 area at once.
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have proved you wrong. You didn't say I had to show my proof though so prove me wrong :)