Not A Bug Some New Merc Levels Not Purchasable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Janakin, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Janakin Augur

From January Patch:

*** Mercenaries ***

- Several new ranks have been added to the following mercenary AAs:
    - - Improved Health
    - - Improved Mana
    - - Improved Melee Defense
    - - Improved Spell Resistance
    - - Furious Wrath
    - - Steadfast Resolve
    - - Subtle Magic
    - - Healing Acumen
    - - Subtle Strikes
    - - Rising Fury
    - - Silent Arcanum
    - - Mystic Destruction

I have a couple of gold characters that are level 115 which cannot purchase the new ranks of Healing Acumen and Mystic Destruction.

The requirements for level 10 of Mystic Destruction, for instance, says level 105, Improved Spell Resistance Level 5.This says it has a cost of 10 Merc AA.

My character has 13 Merc AA ready, is level 105 and Improved Spell Resistance is level 13 but the Train and Buy All buttons are greyed out.

This is also the case on healing Acumen level 10 on a couple of other characters.

I have not gotten tank or melee dps merc AA's high enough to test any of them.
  2. cadres Augur

To be clear, you have to buy spell resistance to buy any of the others (annoying I know).
    I'm not clear from your post where you are with these - are you at lvl 115 and already maxed the old ranks?
  3. Endiment Scale Tailed

Make sure you’re looking at the “Next Rank” tab on the AA window when determining the requirements.
  4. Janakin Augur

Ah, that was it. Need Spell Resistance at lvl 15.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Do you own all expansions? Aside from looking at "Next Rank" tab as above, there's also not currently a mechanism to display which ranks are available with which expansion. If you don't own CoV you can only purchase ranks up to whatever the latest expansion you own unlocked.
    Janakin likes this.
  6. Janakin Augur

Yes, owned all expansions, just with first ranks of those it was same as further ranks as far as the prerequisites so I never thought to look at "next rank."
    CrazyLarth likes this.