(Povar) Final Empire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Oval, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Oval New Member

Final Empire on Povar server is recruiting! We are currently wrapping up farming all CoV raids, and looking for a handful of classes to fill out our ranks. We raid current content with a relaxed atmosphere, and have a vibrant community of players.

We are looking for proficient and dedicated players that know the nuances of their class, and meet typical AA, gear, and progression requirements. Prior raiding experience is preferred although not explicitly required. If you are not one of the classes listed below, but are still interested please contact an officer as we may consider your app.

We are looking for

2 - Bards

2 - Beastlords

1 - Berserker

2 - Druids

2 - Shaman

Our set raid times are: Sunday 6-10PM CST, Monday 7:30-10:30PM CST, Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM CST.

Occasionally we will do old content on Thursdays for bonus DKP.

To review our guild charter and apply, please visit the forums. Feel free to send a tell to any of our officers with any questions: Istraa, Enjo, Tuia, Blueberri, Felixo, Strumph, Neale, Teylana, Arouch

Forums: http://www.final-empire.com/phpBB3/index.php
  2. Oval New Member

Bump it to the top!
  3. Freedyt New Member

i was interested in joining but i have heard from several people i know in your guild you guys have massive benchwarming channels and sit 10 to 15 every night this is a concern for me
  4. Oval New Member

If you are interested in joining, I suggest contacting an officer to discuss this as it sounds like you might have received misleading information.

Over the last 90 days, our largest bench was 8 players, but that only happened 3 times in that time frame. Our average bench in the last 90 days is 4.22 players. Some of these will be friends and family raiders (not full members who get priority)

When full members sit, the raid leader will first take volunteers. Typically we do get people who wish to sit, but not always.
  5. Oval New Member

updated original post with new recruitment needs