What Illusions would you like to see added?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightmares, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Xhartor Augur

A Kyv illusion would be a must have for every ranger.
  2. Malbro Augur

A new cat illusion for my warder using the new model for cats.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Some people would probably pay much more for the LoN version though. I prettymuch would bet on it.

For those interested in the difference:

LoN (left) vs DBC (right)
    [IMG][IMG]
    Stymie likes this.
  4. demi Augur

I cant see much of a difference , i mean sure the fins are a bit more on the LoN version and also we all know red heads are alot more fun ;)
  5. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

I had no idea a LoN version existed. They do a truly terrible job showing what’s possible from LoN packs or Heritage crates.
  6. shadowknightfever New Member

the classic 1st skeleton model graphic =)
  7. BloodyDaTrolly Apprentice

i would like illusions that i can use while mounted..
    menown, Marton, Skuz and 1 other person like this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

LOVE that look.
    menown, Skuz and Elyssanda like this.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

10. Act of Valor The Newest Member

11. Fuelforfire Lorekeeper

12. Tutankamen Augur

Favorite model is also from VoA the quest "Breaching the Barrier" of Morell Thule... also the vampire male and female... I really want to see those added for daily extended use. I grabbed all these images from other threads.

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    Andarriel and Veteran_BetaTester like this.
  13. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

all of them.. i'd right now just like to see all of them added to the store on all servers even beginning tlp's... it's a huge revenue option that they lose out on, because most of the tlp players have left once the illusions unlock...
  14. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I love illusions, but only certain ones. I like the pretty ladies of EQ. If I have to look at my for years on end, I prefer to look at a pretty girl.

The only one I really want that I don't have is the Caverns of Endless Song (TDS) siren. That would be a great clicky. The other one I want is the wind fairy. Since the only clicky was a BETA award, I doubt if that one will ever be available. I do have a bunch of potions for that though.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Gnomereaper Augur

Original character models. They're in the system, global, and they've been used before with the old merchant iksar illusion for Overthere progression.

Character illusions like Lanys T'val that just builds on whatever is available in the global file to make an illusion that looks like her could work.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Morrell has 6 limbs so he might be refused due to the additional load that illusion would have, it;s why they stopped making any more dragon illusions if I recall correctly.
  17. demi Augur

they need to make aspect of the brood Heirloom.. pls and ty
  18. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Yeah, how can I get one??
  19. Ozon Augur

It's a Prize from LoN, so check the bazaar, or /general, they pop up fairly often.
  20. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Re: Prize: Visage of Queen Pyrilonis
    Paying good for one.. let me know