Are Divine Consequence, Nature's Reaction, Attentive Spirit broken?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tucoh, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Tucoh Augur

So, when these spells came out they were a pretty big disappointment because they only fired against very specific spells due to their spell restrictions:

Is most AoE in CoV still excluded from triggering this spell? Trying to debate whether it's worth even getting the spell and then figuring out which situations it's useful in.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/responsive-spirit-id-50231.253780/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...atures-response-and-responsive-spirit.256716/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/natures-response.246045/
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Possibly.

I looked at my last two full cycles for raiding (I have everything turned on). The only thing I see for all three terms is casting messages (and one fizzle).

I am only a raiding wizard, but I do have all 3 priest classes in my group so I looked at their specific logs in case the message was self only. Nothing but casting messages still from log search.

Edit: I lied.

Druid's heal is under Reactive Regeneration ... seems to be 50-65k and looks to be activated on Sontalak (definite the statue ae beam and the aggressors death ae), something in the Arbiter raid (Starseed and AA), Aaryonar raid (Aaryonar and some other things) and something on Zlandicar ... at least.

Shaman's heal is under Spiritual Restitution and was primarily the same heal, although had a number of half and a few double heals (25kish and 135k) ... might have been heal aa boosted ... I'm not breaking it down that far. Same events ... plus Gorenaire (we were doing some old raids for EoK ND).

Cleric's heal is under Consequential Light ... values from 33k to 160k (most in 66k range). Evidently the Roots of All Evil raid in HoT can trigger it as well.
  3. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    I parsed it on each CoV raid event months ago.
    It fires in Sontalak, Aary and Arbiter. I forgot what Ae triggered them, but it was a considerable amount of healing on this fights. Rest of the fights it wasn't worth it or the AE didn't fire it at all.
    Metanis and Skuz like this.
  4. S33k3r Augur

Also fires on some AEs in Crusaders & Zlandicar raid :-

[Thu Sep 16 20:48:59 2021] Jortreva the Crusader hit you for 199159 points of unresistable damage by Rotting Flesh.
    [Thu Sep 16 20:48:59 2021] You are restored by Nature's healing touch.
    [Thu Sep 16 19:21:25 2021] Zlandicar hit you for 125026 points of unresistable damage by Immolating Breath.
    [Thu Sep 16 19:21:25 2021] You are restored by Nature's healing touch.
    Metanis and Skuz like this.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

Sontalak's Statue emotes trigger these reactive heals. In Aary it's something the golem does. And for Arbitor it's the foot stomp where you have to duck.

As to importance, we've wiped on Sontalak when too many priests forgot to load up the spell. If you get the statue thing at the same time they turn the dragon the wrong way it's rez time.
    Tucoh and Zipe like this.