Raid Alt Currency

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by brumamdar, Sep 18, 2021.

1. brumamdar New Member

Last night my guild completed two raids, COV-Zlandicar, and TOV-Derakor. I received 0 alt currency. so I petitioned and this was the response

"I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive items during your raid, unfortunately we are no longer assisting with raid items that weren't granted, currency, or flags. You will need to repeat the raid in order to gain the currency and rewards that it grants. If you feel that the systems aren't working properly, you are welcome to submit a bug report In game using the /bug command. This allows our team to investigate this issue in depth and see if there is an issue, so corrections can be made. In spite of the situation, I hope this finds you well, and that it won't make you shy about petitioning us again if you run into any other in-game issues in the future."

So I just get screwed out of my 40 coins for each raid? That sucks!

This was on the Cazic Thule Server and I know that some of my Guildmates did not get there coins and petitioned as well.

Hopefully the issue gets fixed

2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Happens every so often, usually when players are zoning in after getting rezzed or using the banner to get back into the zone mid event after dying.

Problem has been it is not easily repeatable to get it to replicate so tracking down why it happens has been difficult.

Added a like to your post as I have seen this happening every so often for at least the past few years.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The alt currency is added directly to your pile in your alternate currency tab now. At least according to my guildmates, as I did not check my totals before and after a raid. The failure of Darkpaw to mention this in the game update notes is going to cause bug reports such as this.
  4. brumamdar New Member

I checked both times. AFAIK Zlandicar gives 40 Coins I have a total of 23 before the raid and after the raid so I am sure I got none
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

21st
    we got a reward message now for those in the zone
    and for peeps who zoned in after you need to wait by the chest to get that message
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As a note you can now see in the logs when you receive raid currency and how much and of what kind you got. This can be made into a trigger so that you know when you get your raid currency.

[Sun Sep 19 21:12:45 2021] You received 40 Warforged Emblems.
    Svann2 and cadres like this.
  7. Angahran Augur

So what exactly do they do ?
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Didn't see anything in the patch notes about this change, it did throw us to start with. Wish it had the usual for coins being added or donk for something going in inventory, going to be a pain to have to set this up every expansion we have a currency change, especially as they change the currency 3 times after release now.
  9. Raccoo Augur

[Thu Sep 16 20:12:53 2021] You receive a small reward for your deeds.
    [Thu Sep 16 20:12:53 2021] You received 40 Warforged Emblems.

[Thu Sep 16 22:06:58 2021] You receive a small reward for your deeds.
    [Thu Sep 16 22:06:58 2021] You received 40 Warforged Emblems.

Still always has the "You receive a small reward for your deeds." so you could make a trigger for that.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Drakah UI Designer

I noticed tonite on the Klandicar raid that I did zone in prior to the death of the dragon and before the chest was opened. There was no coin given for the event as I did a screenshot when I zoned in to be sure what I had prior... sitting after chest was opened and after all loot was done, was the same amount of Warlord Emblems. A few people have been finding this issue since the change that the coin goes automatically to your Alt Currency tab. I have even made an audio trigger to know in case you missed both currency messages visually. So I am not sold that it is working as intended 100%.
  11. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I've noticed some screwing things with older raids. I did Xulous Prime (CotF T1) with a 6 box and 2 other toons in dz sitting outside during the event. Before patch, I zoned both in after event was done and chest was open ... and both got coins on cursor after zoning in and a brief delay.

After patch, they zoned in and got nothing and no messages.

It's possible that they tightened up raid coin giving with the change. I'm going to try more older raids with various scenarios of folks in and out of dz to see if a consistent pattern emerges.
    Yinla likes this.