Suggestion for DBG Store

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ozon, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Ozon Augur

I would absolutely pay for the goodies/bonus items from previous expansion Collector/Premium editions. minus pre-order bonus, or the expac itself. At a reasonable cost, say 50% of the last price for the package: using RoS as an example:
    Collector's Edition
    The price for the Collector's Edition is $89.99. I'd pay 45$ for this no problem
    Claimable once per character:
    Gorowyn Express Beacon - Personal teleport to Skyfire
    Contract of the Skorpikis - Mercenary contract
    Claimable once per account:
    Painting: Ring of Scale iconPainting: Ring of Scale
    Experience Potion
    Howling Stones Tomb Box iconHowling Stones Tomb Box
    Devourer Familiar
    Guise of the Iron-Toothed Earthdigger - Burynai illusion
    Premium Edition
    The price for the Premium Edition is $139.99. I'd pay $70 for this absolutely
    Claimable once per character:
    Gorowyn Express Beacon - Personal teleport to Skyfire
    Gorowyn Express Lantern - Guild teleport to Skyfire
    Contract of the Skorpikis - Mercenary contract
    Claimable once per account:
    Painting: Ring of Scale
    Experience Potion
    Howling Stones Tomb Box
    Devourer Familiar
    Cockatrice Mount
    Guise of the Iron-Toothed Earthdigger - Burynai illusion
    Shared Experience Potion
    Bridle of the Balefire Wyvern
    Herald Telcha Familiar
    I wouldn't buy EVERY expac or edition but I would look into a couple and absolutely buy at least 1-2 for each account I have. I get the objections * I bought it when current i paid yadda etc etc.* its 4 year old content (in this example) and helps the game make $ with possibly very little work on the devs side. Doesnt seem that bad to me
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. demi Augur

or have a all included expansion item release which would include all the expansion items from every collector's or premium expansion ever released including the houses for 1 price like $199 .. I would pay 200 bucks for a all inclusive collector's expansion release no matter if you bought previous expansions in the past it would add to whatever you had plus what you dont have .. why cant they do something like that ..

A once time thing then it goes back in the vault for few years but it would include even the add ons that came with the expansions like illusion, familiar, hero's forge key rings.. all XP potions all illusions , even the add in bonus's from RoF or SoD etc..
    Coagagin and Ozon like this.
  3. NinjutsuMMO Augur

I'd recommend selling stuff in general..

I've looked at the marketplace for the last 4 months on Agnarr and have not seen one new or rotated item added in 1/3rd of the last years calendar period.

Last time i saw a item for sale that was new was when mischief and thornblade launched.

It's like they don't want to make money
    Nennius likes this.
  4. demi Augur

all i know is that if the put the " ball of fluffy cotton" back in marketplace I'd buy like 5 of them ..

why cant they make it heirloomable also.. I feel anything you buy from marketplace even the XP potions should be Heirloomable ..
  5. bobbin Elder

I'd pay for a pack that included all the personal and guild hall expansion specific teleport items that came with them when they where released.
    demi and Ozon like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd prefer to see anything that is once per account to be purchaseable as a single item also.

I would have purchased the ROF collectors pack for the port clicky to Shards Landing, but I had the 991 of the other items in that pack so it didn't warent the cost, didn't have the money to buy the expansion when it was released until after Christmas so didn't get the preorder item. While the once per account items maybe heirloom that doesn't help if you play on multi servers.
  7. Ozon Augur

Reasonable, i just figured a big pack might be less work, but I have no idea I am not a dev.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bigger packs can be a CS nightmare, epecially if they go direct to the char that claimed them and not in /claim. Every expansion launch the items go individually to /claim not as a pack. With the expansion packs and the summer bonus packs they went to the char which purchased the item. With larger packs you may not want all the items on the same char, thats ok if all items are heirloom. But doesn't help if you want to spread the items across servers.

I'd hate to think how many petitions CS had to deal with over the Fez pack from players who didn't realise the exp potion wasn't heirloom and had no need for it on the char they claimed it on, but wanted it on an alt.
    Ozon likes this.
  9. demi Augur

ok I just checked my /claim on my main account and I'm missing the guild portal clicky from EoK and RoS .. anyway for us to purchase those separately in the marketplace pls .. id pay 20 bucks each for 999 of those .. only need the guild hall ones..

Make it so #1
    Engage
    Ozon likes this.