Do you think

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quakedragon, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Who?

Jokes aside, how do you know this? If you say, "Because she said so" be prepared to link a post. She hasn't posted in years.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

It's awesome you folks are chiming in on this. I know we don't always create a warm and inviting environment for devs. ;)
    Zieri and Randomized like this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Always. My philosophy: Never underestimate the degree to which users will manipulate and abuse your code.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How about an in person verbal conformation? ;) Last year.

Last year A Loving Robot did interviews with many EQ employees. Among them is Jchan. She mentions:

*playing on Luclin annon (1:34),
    *and again a short comment she mentions what she cannot do on TLP (right after)
    *the fact that there are no plans to bring back account transfers (sorry don't have the time link on this one anymore)
    * they will be upgrading to 64 bit in the future - at least a year away (around 1:37),
    *that there were not enough PVP protesters who turned out to justify a server for them but if there were they would make a server (around 1:19).

Seeing as it is over 2 hours long, I did not get exact times for some of the points of interest

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/704467915?collection=PPnhu9f-Fhab2A&t=00h58m44s
    Yinla, Undark and Accipiter like this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

That'll do. :)
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Other than possibly changing rooms/computers is there a difference now?
  7. Caisy Master

While I agree that Wizards are not in a good spot, Monks are in quite a good spot. They are far from gimped.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Tucoh Augur

OK, I stand corrected then. I don't play a monk but I was under the impression that they have historically been a sort of pulling, tanking and DPS hybrid class but in 2021 they don't need need to pull or tank in most situations and can't compete on DPS with their fellow melee classes.
  9. HeatherPurrs Augur

Did you guys ever find all the quests you know who created and never told anyone about? I understand there are at least 50 of his from original EQ that still haven't been found. Why is it you can't find them?
  10. Szilent Augur

that is not the case.
    Tucoh likes this.