Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Allworth, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Allworth Elder

You called my perks suggestion absurd and the worst idea of all time in EverQuest. That was a cheap shot and contrary to the spirit of what these forums are supposed to be. I was just trying to give Daybreak some fresh ideas for perks.

I do feel sorry for EQ purists who think that perks are too much, but the horse is is well out of the barn. I as much as I despise them, Krono and the cash shop are here to stay, so why not just embrace perks as well?

I'm glad you've done a lot for the EQ community, that is truly awesome and commendable! I'm sure we'd have a lot in common over a few beers. You have no idea who I am either. I've done a lot for EverQuest over the years but I am not allowed to talk about it. If we post what we have done or what our current jobs are in the video game industry we will be crucified by zealous forum warriors who always find something wrong in a post.

Someone could post "the sky is blue" and people would log on to complain. Sadly, this is true.

No offense taken. I hope we can remain on good terms.
  2. Allworth Elder

Wow...and I thought you were a decent guy deep down.
  3. Abundant Elder

I can dig this. +1

Also meant Triconix won this argument imho if I didn't clarify that well enough. Not assuming to know yall well for sure or compare things beyond this discussion. I'd prefer mary jane, but prolly wouldn't turn down a rare beer/alcoholic beverage if the other was hopeful I'd enjoy one alongside em. All for freedom of ideas and speech.

This (below referencing a reply to Triconix, not anyone I know either) I sorta have issues with. It sounds a bit leftist or emo with the upmost due respect. Your replies to me were fair and civil. I don't particularly feel you replied to Triconix in similar fashion. That being said everyones adults and wish everyone the upmost and best.

4. Fonzych New Member

5. Triconix Augur

And here I thought my replies were pretty reasonable and well thought out. Oh well, can't please everybody I suppose.

Not sure the need to try and personally attack me. I'm not monopolizing forums with multiple accounts. I don't hide my identity. I know a few forum trolls who do that. I certainly don't and have no issuing presenting who I am in plain sight, hence the signature and account name with my actual char name(s).

New ideas and perspectives are always good, but they shouldn't be without critique or refute. Many people have many viewpoints. You have yours and I rationally made an argument against it. You took it personally. That's on you.

Good luck on your quest of perks. May the whale be with you.
  6. kizant Augur

Wouldn't whales enjoy some free krill? These perk ideas seem kinda silly.
  7. Numiko Augur

These would make lovely veteran rewards, but something I would pay cash for? .. :rolleyes:
  8. Maze Elder

Give me instant max level tlp tokens and I'm happy.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

So the laser is the eye in the sky? Damned it you do, damned if you don't, I guess.