Playing on Cazic what’s best way make plat now days?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kardrum, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Kardrum New Member

Hey guys was hoping some other vets could pipe in that play on cazic give me some
    Decent farming spots to make some plat and a lot of it, I can go the krono route yes
    Make millions but not going to as of right now, there’s really not much current info out there
    Of what’s good to farm or what to really do to make plat? Much appreciated. I play 92 SK atm
    So can swarm pretty good as well.
  2. demi Augur

if you have the bag space and dont care for xp .. CoD is good
  3. Randomized Augur

While leveling, I’ve found that the Planes zones were always decent. Not in the millions level range, but PoFire was one of my favorites for quick cash while farming AAs (granted I was like 88 or at that time). Everything is stackable and sells decently. And I believe that level range has some decent tradeskilling mats that can be /barter or straight up sold in the Bazaar :)
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

farm tradeskill materials.. sell in the bazaar.. the older rarer ones.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Long time ago when i had like under 10k pp i did the mechamatic guardian (gotten from overvolt in dragonscale hills) instanced clockwork mobs drop alot of stuff that sell decent pp to vendor and there are tons to swarm in the instanced but you gotta have 3 ppl in group to get i just add my char from baz and a merc on passive.

Andarriel
  6. Gimple Elder

As a gold member, not "Krono gold membership" just the regular sub type, you get a free 500sc to spend each month. You also get a special offer each month to get a prize pack for the 500sc (normally like 2000sc or something like that)

If you're lucky, you'll get 1 or 2 prizes that sell well to players. (ie. mounts, mercs, illusions and so on, but the weapon graphic augs rarely sell well) Many prizes will sell for 1 or 2 million plat to players...if you want quick plat on a short sell, asking for 700-800k plat will make the selling go much faster.

Again, the mounts, merc contracts, and illusions that have buffs are the big money makers. You need a little luck, but every few months or so I make the plat rain for a nice boost to my bank;>
  7. demi Augur

any All access membership whether it from a KRONO or CC/debit card gives you the FREE 500 DBC .. and the option (well it used to) of the free heritage crate or LoN pack .. I guess atm the packs are not available .. not sure how long that will go on for .. but up till recently my accounts were paid for by krono and I still collected the free 500 DBC and used that for my LoN pack ..
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

you can still get free LON packs for your monthly reward, they are just not currently for sale, I got mine for my two accounts the first week, and I reminded my husband just last week to claim his, and he did.
  9. Alnitak Augur

In starting zones of some expansions (Feerrott the Drem for HoT, Argath for VoA, Shard's Landing for RoF, ETWK for CoTF) there are mobs tagged as "especially weak creatures". Snakes near PoK book in Feerrott, some looters in Argath, wild naeyas in Shard's L, wolves in ETWK. Those mobs are really weak for the level, give very little exp, but those drops all the regular drops from that expansion.
    So you can go there and mass-kill those weak mobs. The tradeskill components sell really well at bazaar, and also gems drop at regular zone rate.

For example, a wild naeya may drop Befouled Silk, Befouled Animal Pelt, Planar Energy Shard and some other items. Each may sell for several hunderd pp at bazaar, depending on server.

Also,those occasionally drop rare zone wide gear pieces, which also sell for a few K pp at bazaar.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

when I first came back to the game 6? years ago, I would regularly hit up old Colbalt Scar and mass slaughter for tradeskill things and the sellable gems. I would make 6-8k for an hour of killing..
  11. Cicelee Augur

Best way to make plat on Cazic is /tell Maedhros I want plat please and thanks.

Or you can sell Krono. Either way.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT

I ran some buffbies (boxes who are just for buffs) over to Shard's Landing to level them up a bit, and that area with the naeyas is right where my port in dropped me. Started killing the mobs, and was surprised how fast they were dying. Then remembered they were "weak", but figured I'd just stay there for a bit anyway. 30 minutes later bailed back to PoK, and was fairly shocked at just how much loot I'd accumulated in just that short amount of time.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Since Level 100 I span up a MG instance using my boxes and plowed that leaving the boxes at the zone in (gather up all the mobs on a layer then smash them near the end of the zone).
    As a melee class that was a decent way to make plat at a reasonable rate per hour.
    Earlier in the game I did something similar using LDoN's and had my boxes foraging at the zone in for tradeskill stuff I sold on the bazaar.

Farming tradeskill mats or collection items can be decent money but it can also be soul destroying, I did that while I was unemployed but while working I don't put any time into that.
    Elyssanda likes this.