Agnarr server dead or alive?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sn00ps, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Sn00ps Journeyman

I'm thinking about coming back and playing on agnarr server, that was the PoP locked server I think.

Would be a waste of time and money if it's dead though.

Anyone know how the server is going? and is it still truebox?
  2. Xeris Augur

It's never not gonna be truebox. The server is alive. It's a fun place to play. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually play on Agnarr.
    Herf and Montag like this.
  3. Montag Augur

Agnarr is the best. Low population for sure but if you level up and join one of the the top three guilds, (Scions of Time, Charge the Lair or The euro guild who’s name escapes me atm) there will be plenty of people to do stuff with.
  4. Machen New Member

Right. Can't even remember the names of the top 3 guilds, but it's great and you should play there.
  5. Donroy Elder

The Remedy is the Euro guild. There is also a newish 4th guild called Adventure Time that might be good for someone just starting out or returning. I'm not a member but they seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.
  6. Thez69 Elder

agnarr been locked to pop/ldon for 3 years or so, its a niche server with a relatively low population and not much of an economy

that makes it a dead server for me personally but as you can see others cant imagine playing anywhere else

its just something you have to figure out for yourself no one here can give you the definitive answer if its a good server for you or not
  7. Montag Augur

Logic fail.

How does my forgetful moment about the name of a guild that mostly plays during hours I’m not online say anything about the state of the server?

Oh, right, it doesn’t.

Why do you hate Agnarr bro? Did it hurt you in some way?
  8. Herf Augur

Show us on this Iksar doll where Agnarr touched you :)
    Montag likes this.
  9. Jimmy2times Elder

Can someone on Agnarr /who the PoK so I can know if I am also going to come back or not as a level 1? I sure dont want to be lonely and the class I want to play would require at least one other person at about level 40 or so. Thanks in advance. Devs, make agnarr populated again.
  10. NinjutsuMMO Augur

110 in PoK.. all afk.....
  11. Jimmy2times Elder

Thanks man