Terror of Luclin....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Geko, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Randomized Augur

And the amount of QQ that came from the stuff like this. This would not end well
  2. Qelil Augur

Unfortunately, a powerful wizard is going to rise up and cast an exponentially more powerful ice comet spell which while looking amazing will create so much lag that all servers will have to be brought offline for a 1 week emergency patch and when they come back up there will be 10 feet of snow covering all of Norrath including moons nearby. All will not be lost however as snowshoes and snowmobile mounts will be available for DBC in the store to assist stalwart adventurers in finding something to do in the frozen wasteland. Oh, and don't forget to pickup a shovel whilst in the store if you ever want to get back into your house or anywhere else for that matter.
  3. Dre. Altoholic

[IMG]
    demi likes this.
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

Only one I know for sure is a new Umbral Plains, and looks like that might be the new hub zone.
  5. Ozon Augur

The possibility of not being able to go to Ssra 2.0 is a bit disappointing, VT 2.0 if it exists hopefully won't involve killing billion hp trash mobs for 4+ hours to get to so-so named.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Alnitak Augur

I'd like to see the continuation of Luclin story-lines.
    Grimlings - those were formidable enemies lead by a top-level boss Khati-Sha the Twisted. They could make their come-back and revenge.
    Akheva - they very molested in VexThall, so they need to revenge as well.
    Shissars - kinda been played out in RoF and TDS (Deluge zone). And Combine Empire story-line was welldeveloped in Arx Mentis and even continued in EoK.
    Coterie vampires - that the unfinished story.
    ImaMedievalman likes this.
  7. Kolani Augur

Considering that Luclin was left unfinished when a big chunk of the original Verant team left to form a studio that never managed to release a game until Smedley took them back, I don't mind going back to Luclin.
    Coagagin, Teylana and ImaMedievalman like this.
  8. Riou EQResource

Maybe next years luclin expansion extends out to that portion of the area, depending on what the story set up is, its possible it could follow more of lcea katta and thats story instead
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Gonna be some Mayong failed to take over the Sun (solteris) so now he's going to take over the moon to plunge norrath into eternal night for his vampire hordes. Will probably also have some coterie tie-in where he takes control over the moon vampire sect.

Bet.
    Tolzol and menown like this.
  10. demi Augur

Unbral plains really as the new hub zone ? when you say hub zone are you talking about the main zone where peeps zone in to from GH ? where did you hear that .. id like to know where everyone gets all this info :p
  11. Riou EQResource

It is the expansions clicky zone which is prob also the gh portal zone since that is how they have done it a few times in the past few expansions, prob also the druid/wiz port spot :p
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. demi Augur

where you guys get your info at .. you have the DPG offices bugged and listening in on the dev's and there plan ;)
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

data mining patches.
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Whatever is included in the expansion, I predict much howling and chagrin on these boards.
    Nolrog likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long as it has no snow and ice.....would have rather have gone to Drinal!
    Sissruukk likes this.
  16. Riou EQResource

What if there is super bright Sand like Scarlet Desert has though :p

(this is not one of the zones)
    Fuelforfire likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

At least I'd feel warm!
  18. Arraden Augur

Get ready for ice infused Grieg's End !!
  19. Nolrog Augur

They could give out free money and there would be much howling and chagrin on these boards. In fact, that has already happened.
    Ozon likes this.
  20. Sagarmatha Augur

I would like ToL to be on the dark side of the moon and all of the mobs are undead.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fenthen and Dre. like this.