An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Lisard Silly

Donaskz Furnorez / Curmugly / Belchere of Brell Serilis / Cazic Thule Server, Kevin in real Life.

One of my favorite silly's always had some funny response loaded for anything I said, Past away this weekend to a stroke. Long time EverQuest veteran 2000-2021, co-Leader of Misericordia 2004-2011, Active Full Member of Silent Redemption 2011-2021, Freelance Raider (under Curmugly/Belchere), Friend, fun human being, He will be beyond greatly missed. Unfathomable the hole this will leave amongst those who knew him in/out of game. if you wish to send any kind words or memories feel free to respond and share them here or to Spiffy#6001 on discord.

-Donaskz tells you, 'sorry, I just couldn't resist that, lol'

you will forever be in my memory with every keypress Don.
  2. Jumvapace The Most hated

"That's not food... That's what food eats!"- No matter how many times he said it... it always made me laugh. I'm gonna miss ya brother. Thanks for letting me know if I can use my epic or not in Windsong.

My thoughts and prayers to his family all his many friends. He will truly be missed by many in game and out.
  3. RPoo Augur

4. demi Augur

RIP Donaskz . i didn't know him but its sad to loose a member of EQ .. prayers to his family and friends and my sincere condolences .. :(
    Lisard, Scornfire, Raccoo and 2 others like this.
  5. Laurana Augur

Sorry for the loss, Lisard. To his family, Silent Redemption, and the Cazic-Thule server.
    Lisard, Scornfire, Kels and 2 others like this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Sorry for your loss, Sorry for our loss. Rest in peace.
    I hope one day in the future, we can travel back in time to save people with technology.

...there needs to be memorial zones in game.
    Raccoo, Kels, Lisard and 2 others like this.
  7. Raiena Journeyman

My condolences. May he rest in peace.
  8. Maedhros High King

That sucks. What a truly great guy he was. He'll be missed!
    Raccoo, Kels, Lisard and 3 others like this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

So Sorry you've lost a good friend, and sorry EQ has lost one as well.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

Condolences. Always sad when we lose a fellow traveler.
  11. Patches New Member

My deepest condolences to his family, and to his many friends in game and out. And to Silent Redemption, to Misericordia, and to Freelance Riders. Sunday mornings will never be the same for Spiffy and Evilash. And I'll never be in Vegas again without remembering Kevin's awesome smile. Such a great guy! The world just got a little bit sadder.

HUGS FOREVER DON,

Tina (Patches)
    Raccoo, Lisard, Jumvapace and 4 others like this.
  12. Accendo Guest

My sincerest condolences to his family, friends, guild mates, and everyone else.
    Lophophora, Raccoo, Lisard and 12 others like this.
  13. Marton Augur

Condolences to his real life family and to his online family.

It's always sad to lose a fellow gamer.
  14. Aldryn Another New Member

Sorry to hear, my friend :(

My sincere condolences to both his IRL and online friends and families.

Cheers to Donaskz!
  15. Laeadern Elder

My condolences to his family and friends. It's always sad to lose a good friend.
    Oruatyrim, Raccoo, Kels and 1 other person like this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

17. Allworth Elder

I would be nice if we had some official way of memorializing our fallen brothers and sisters in Norrath. I would suggest a special zone be created where friends and family can pay tribute and visit the avatar or gravestone of loved ones who have passed away.

Yes, this would take a bit of work to create but our fallen friends and family have given much to Norrath over they years. It's the least that Daybreak Games could do.:)
    Oruatyrim, Lisard, Raccoo and 2 others like this.
  18. Bigstomp Augur

Always sad to lose a player, even if I didn't know them personally. Anyone who someone bothered to make a forum post about, is someone who affected some peoples lives.
    Oruatyrim, Lisard, Raccoo and 4 others like this.
  19. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Most will never understand how we can form such close family bonds with people we have never seen and when those people are no longer with us, how they can be so deeply missed. The pain is real. My deepest sympathy to family, friends and community.
    Oruatyrim, Lisard, Kels and 4 others like this.
  20. Qelil Augur

I just saw this tonight and wanted to add my sincere condolences too. I'm very sorry you've lost a close and long time friend.
    Oruatyrim, Lisard, Kels and 1 other person like this.