Agents of Change for 115 Bard

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cicelee, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Cicelee Augur

My bard is only a year old or so. I have not gone back to see if there is any old school clickies or illusions or anything of worth to a 115 bard.

I am working on getting a rapier from Tacvi. Other than that, what other clickies and items should I go after at 115 using the AOC?
  2. Dre. Altoholic

Tacvi was already instanced.
  3. Alnitak Augur

Also, Plane of Time B Innoruuk drops the item with the same click effect.

Aged Crown of Rile from Phara Dar in VP2.0 is worth getting, if not willing to wait for Anniversary time
    Dre. likes this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

Aye I know. So far 0 for 4. I only mentioned it in case someone interpreted the OP for a list of clickies used at 115. I am only interested, for now, in clickies or illusions or items that a 115 would use that I can get from AOC.
    Dre. likes this.
  5. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    You can farm illusions and a shrink item in VT.
    The Harmonize cloak (Shadowsong Cloak) in Akheva Ruins for amplification. No clue if this clickie is still mandatory for bards.
    The DS belt clickie from Tunare. No clue if this is still relevant.
    Ogre illusion from the Cragbeast Queen in Natimbi.
    I guess energy sap and proc buffs are ultra outdated too, they come from Ssra and VT.
    Good luck.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Szilent Augur

it was! but the Txevu boss to get a *key* for Tacvi wasn't, so that's available now
    Dre. likes this.
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

This click effect goes to your AAs as a passive now, so it's worth getting. It should, if nothing else, increase Kick damage by a small amount (assuming you have the Selo's Kick AAs).
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Alnitak Augur

Same click effect is on Phosphorescent Rapier of Dim Light, which can be bought for Marks of Valor or Gold Tokens.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=85791
    Gyurika Godofwar and Elyssanda like this.
  9. Alnitak Augur

I got Orb of the Sky from VT since the AoC patch.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16172
    It proces 1070 damage (with 500 + 500 boost from belt and ToV gem). 1-2 times per minute on average.
    Including criticals it averaged something like 60 dps on a 5 min run on a dummy. Not worth an inventory slot.
  10. Tucoh Augur

This doesn't proc a paladin's Healing Light, right??

1: Cast: Healing Light XXVI on Spell Use (20% Chance)
    2: Limit Max Level: 254 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Effect: Stun
    4: Limit Effect: Interrupt Casting
    This passive ability grants your stun spells and abilities a 20% chance to bless all group members within a 0 foot radius with Healing Light XXVI which heals 15000 health
  11. Szilent Augur

right procs are 255
    Tucoh likes this.
  12. Zunnoab Augur

Keep at it with Tacvi for the Rapier drop. You might have been unlucky but it's not super duper rare. I've seen three drop at once before even.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

/nods when I got mine for Ely, 2 dropped and it was a mad scramble to find a bard who needed the second.. I think it went to an alt.
  14. Grem New Member

Tacvi is instance zone? Who do I see to spawn it?
  15. Nniki Augur

16. Trebla7th Augur

Dwarf Illusion mask from Sleeper's Tomb is the only one I can think of not in Zipe's list above.
    Szilent likes this.