Fixed Internally Missing Agents of Change - Live Servers

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nesalie, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Several Agents of Change are missing on Tunare, I will update this thread as I check them. I am checking for them with a tracker in case some of them moved from where I last knew of them. Were these omitted for a reason, or just accidental?

Classic
    Vox
    Nagafen
    Phinigel
    The Hole
    Plane of Hate
    Plate of Fear
    Plane of Sky

At this time it would appear it's limited to only Classic AoCs, I'm going to assume this is just a mistake/bug and not purposeful since it wasn't specified as such in the patch notes. Of very minor note, the ones that change to match TLP theme are Dougs, which isn't an issue so much as an is this intended or an anniversary fish situation?
    Skuz, Tropi, Laurana and 2 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Scripted things can take up to an hour to spawn, check back later to see if they haven't popped.
  3. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Uptime on the servers is 2 hours currently using the /uptime command. It's also only affecting Classic so it seems like it might be more of a checkbox issue (especially since half of those AoCs change the content they put you into at certain time points on tLPs) but I will check back later tonight.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

On the server, or on the zone?
  5. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Both, they were about a minute apart in Paineel, 1h59m Server, 1h58m Zone
  6. TrueNorth Developer

A few Agents have gone rogue and are currently being tracked down.
    Yinla, Nennius and Herf like this.
  7. Febb Augur

Perhaps these agents decided to change?
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

AOC for Nagafen is not found in Cazic Thule Server.
  9. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Thanks for the reply, also getting bounced from instances but I'm going to assume this is a first day rush server related issue and is wait for the rush to die down approach (and hope it doesn't get bad enough to drag other things down with it...)
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We will be doing a hotfix for this issue. I do not have an exact ETA for the hotfix other than "soon" which could be today or tomorrow (possibly later, but unlikely)
  11. Raknagog New Member

Multiple Agents of Change also seem to be missing for Luclin raids. On Phinigel server. Grieg's, Acrylia, Ssraeshza, probably all of the others too, but I haven't checked them all.