"Don't have access" Plane of Fire agent of change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Tutankamen Augur

I just tried to start an instance of POF on two seperate characters. Both were rejected as "not having access". One of the toons I've definitely killed the tyrant with and hailed the projection. Both toons can normally access the zone as it's open. What gives? Is this a bug, or are you supposed to have some kind of full POP flagged to get this instance?
  2. Randomized Augur

Meet the requirements of having 6 people in your party?
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

4. Aegir Augur

What does your expedition window say under the "flagged" tab.
  5. Tutankamen Augur

Even the character that says flagged "YES" can't get in, and has the same error. It looks like a bug to me.
  6. theonepercent Augur

Are you subbed?
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

8. Accipiter Old Timer

PoP zones should be open to anyone on Live.
  9. Tutankamen Augur

Tried with a gold-subbed 115 and 110 both- regardless you shouldn't need full progression to make an instance here anyways right?
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Correct. As has been said, you need a full group (offline is fine) to request the instance. After that, you can just go in with whatever characters you need.
  11. Tutankamen Augur

if that's true then its flat out broken.
  12. Tutankamen Augur

I tried it again with 6 gold-subbed accounts , but also put them in 'raid'. I don't know which was the requirement that i wasn't meeting before. Either it has to be with 6 gold-subbed accts to be in grp or it has to be in a raid format. I'm not sure which- but it worked. Probably if there are going to be requirements like that, someone should make it clear when releasing this to live servers as most people don't know anything about AOC that don't play on TLPs. It's not always easy to find 6 Gold subbed people to join group so I hope it's only the raid format I was missing.
  13. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Its this one:

Winnowyl likes this.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

Raid doesn't matter. I've never used raid.

It makes sense that all 6 characters need to be gold subbed. Just so I'm clear, though, the offline characters can all be from the same account. The only trick is that you need a second account to invite all the offline characters as they log in.
    Tutankamen likes this.
  15. demi Augur

so the second account can be F2P as long as all 6 toons are on main account and gold access once you invite all 6 toons from main account you can drop the invite toon from 2nd account , correct ?

EDIT: hmm after i posted i thought about it .. guess you cant do that .. the 2nd account would have to be gold also as there would be no one to invite the 6th person into the group from account 1 ..
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm not sure, I've never tried it. I suspect the F2P could join the DZ but just not zone in. If that's the case, your scenario would work.
  17. Tucoh Augur

They should drop the six person requirement, it's going to be a major pain point until they do.
    Fanra, Accipiter and Velisaris_MS like this.
  18. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

6th spot can be a merc. I used 2 mercs 2 accounts online and 2 offline toons to pick up instances.
    MasterMagnus and demi like this.
  19. demi Augur

ahh ok didnt know you could use mercs .. good to know
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

I don't think I tried with mercs but I'm surprised it works. Also, many raid zones will poof mercs when you zone in. That's not a problem if you are just using them to get the DZ.