Agents of Change - Primer for using?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Sep 14, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did I miss something? AOC allows you to make your own little world to take out named. It does not involve other servers. Other than the fact that it has been on TLP for a while and now coming to live servers.

But was there something else mentioned that does apply to cross server?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

With some exceptions. Mobs like Shissar in Fear can spawn after several hours (I think they changed that one, but prior to that). Same with Qvic goats, I believe.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

True some will have a trigger npc or timer, Qvic AoC has them on a variable timer to spawn but they dont respawn.

Thanks for the correction.
    Accipiter likes this.
  4. Kazz99 Elder

You will need an all access account to use them according to the post, I didn't think most of the live server players paid for subscriptions now days....
  5. Argu Lorekeeper

Not true, at least on progression anyways. I have been spawning a Karnors instance on Mischief hoping to find pawbuster up. I am on a 60 monk and bring a mid 40's monk and druid with me. The xp feels like its the same as the regular karnors. I don't know how it works on other servers or at higher lvls though.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

All the raiders do.
    Winnowyl, Yinla and Jennre like this.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

All the raiding guild players on Live would like to challenge your view.

In fact, I'd say that a decent portion of TLP activity these days is from bored Live raiders looking for something else to do before the new expansion launches (or at least Beta).
  8. Mossaa Augur

I think all that play on live servers pay for one or more toons. I myself pay for 3 toons. So little you can do on live server if you do not pay for playing. The non paying toons are just buff boots and support for the paying toons a player have.
  9. Kazz99 Elder

Could be, I know all my accounts are grandfathered in, silver of what not, but I do not play on live anymore, have not in many years so wasn't sure what options are there since they went F2P.

How many actual raiding guilds are left on each server though? 1 or 2? Not trolling, just curious, when I left live every server had many raiding guilds, the 2 or 3 that competed for the end game and several at each tier behind them.

Still does not change my statement, you can't use the AoCs without a subscription, and if raiders are the only ones likely to have one... are they not the folks most likely to already have these clickies or their later counterparts where applicable?
    Kogmaw likes this.
  10. demi Augur

It only makes sense to make AoC avail to sub's only .. as they were only avail on TLP's which required an active sub ..

I myself only play on Live and I have 12 accounts 3 to 5 of which I keep active almost all the time the other 7 or 8 accounts are just support players or mules .. 8 of my accounts are all silver ..

I prolly wont be taking advantage of the AoC instances as I'm not big on going back and doing really old content, however i'm glad its avail for those that need it and IF I ever do ..I usually dont do anything prior than HoT content , unless there is an illusion tied to it or for anniv stuff ..
  11. Mossaa Augur

Just to make it clear for you, All means All. If you do not play on live, then its easy to not have active toons as you do not play. But all that play regularly, not just popping in to check if its still people on servers have 1 or more all access toons on live. No one play only with free to play as they cannot do the latest content.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Elthorien Elder

the main aspect of this addition for me
    ability to complete all of the planes of power raids and flagging needed for the Aid Grimel quest

on the FV server, all of those non-instanced raid mobs are perma camped

as far as the other raid gear stuff, sadly, the defiant armor obsoletes 99% of the gear (except weapons, defiant weapons suck donkey balls) (especialy when you consider how fast people can level nowadays)

the various minor clickies from vex thall might be useful, but that is about it
    adetia likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My main has all her clickies the alts on the other hands need a few, VT IVU earring, VT invis mask, Illusions from VT. When I go at the weekend I'll wipe out everything and see what I get and will continue to do so each week until I have what I want/need. I'm also missing a couple of named there for hunter.

Some of the POP gods are dead as soon as they spawn so it will be nice to get that done on the alts, just for the hell of it and also if I decide to do Artisans Prize on them.

I've done epics on most alts, but at least now I'll be able to finish up a couple who need drops from fear etc.
  14. Dre. Altoholic

srsly?

so dum
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep.
  16. Elemental Augur

Are these Agents live? I cant seem to find them
  17. Soulbanshee Augur

18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Been paid roughly half the time since 2002, which is the last time I raided.

I understand your assertion, but not sure what you're basing it on. I'd strongly disagree, based on the same amount of data as you (in other words, a WAG).

Note, I'm not saying most players are subbed (there are likely LOTS of F2P accounts out there). What I think is probably true is there are as many paid accounts on live for non-raiders as there are for raiders.

TLP, obviously, everyone is subbed. And likely, most of those are also in the set referenced above on Live.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Grove Augur

Guild member established that 3 of the required 6 can be mercenaries.
    Dre. likes this.
  20. Poppinfresh Elder

I've got a question while we wait for the emergency patch to complete.

Earlier today, I started a ToV instance and proceeded to Hoover the west wing. I figured I'd be able to immediately re-enter ToV after zoning out to WW so I can plow through the rest of the dragons and (not) get my Abashi, However, I wasn't able to return to the DZ. I now have a 6.5 day loot lockout for ToV as well as the timers for the three dead dragons in that wing. Will I be able to request a new DZ after my replay timer expires later tonight and continue my rampage through ToV? And if so, how will the loot lockout impact me - just trash, or the remaining dragons as well? Or am I screwed for a week?