I was going to start again tonight

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arctodus, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Arctodus Elder

No one I know wants to play anymore and I know I will roll another BST. Are there any family AoC guilds on Mischief? I like raiding but cannot keep up with a competitive guilds schedule. Really I just want some folks to play with. I have a level 2 Necro and level 1 SK made. Maybe I should just go monk again and trade loot to my BST. Anywho, any leveling guilds out there on Mischief?
  2. Iyacc Augur

Most guilds are AoC guilds. A smaller number are also open world raiders but not usually very many on a competitive basis.

Best bet is to find a guild or guilds that raid when you can then see what their requirements/expectations for joining and raiding. Some are more casual than others as far as levels and whatnot but if you're a good player and not a jackoff, many guilds will help you if it looks like they are going to get some return on their investment.
  3. Gnothappening Augur

Beastlord isn't until October 13th. If you only want to play a BST, I would suggest waiting until then. EXP will be at 150% as well so you should level one up fast.
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

So just throwing this out there, <Dungeons & Dargons> isn't a hardcore raiding guild, though we do have some requirments. Raiders must be level 60, be in at least PoG Velious armor, Velious jewelry, appropriate potions, at least one clicky for a junk buff is recommended, and you must be present in Discord during the raid. Raids start at 10pm EDT USTZ, Tues, Thurs, Saturday. We are a GDKP guild. More and more loot drops are being randomed off in the loot window a a free for all, but any higher value items are looted by officers, and then auctioned in discord before the raid disbands. One blind bid, winner pays 2nd place bidder's price + 1pp. Then, based on attendance for that raid, the sales proceeds are split to all attendees.

So if you arrived late, or had to leave early, you would get a half share. If you were there the whole time, you would get a full share. We aren't the only GDKP guild on the server. I THINK <Greed is Good> is also, but I'd need for one of their members to confirm that. I don't know their raid times, but I know they do a lot of open world targets. Pretty cool guys, I've been allowed to follow along on a OW target just to tag it for faction.

For really late night raiding, there is <Nox Terrorem>. I've interacted with a few members here and there, seem like a pretty nice bunch, but I know nothing else about them. Honestly most of the time names above heads are to mashed together for me to make out, but my two primary characters are a dwarf and a gnome, so that's really on me. I'm sure other people, I hope they will, pop in and say a little something about their guilds, so you have a better idea what's out there.
  5. Machen New Member

Allowed? Lol. While communication within these types of situations is always good, they literally cannot stop you from following them around ow and tagging their mobs for faction.
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Well they didn't chase me off, so they allowed me.
  7. Fonzych New Member

I m looking for a gmt casual guild on mischief, euro there. I get 3 paid accnt, actually 57 mage 54 druid mains + random twink mêlée alt
  8. Fonzych New Member

On a two laptop
  9. Herf Augur

It's not on Mischief, but on Agnarr there is The Remedy, a euro raiding guild. But we're very friendly if you don't want to raid :) DKP raids are Tues/Thursday, and on Sunday we do "funday" raids, which are non DKP and are often older or lesser used targets (Seru, SSRA, etc.)
  10. Arctodus Elder

Thank you all for reaching out.
  11. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

check out Lemmings.. euro guild with people from all time zones. not required to raid to be in guild.
  12. Lejaun Augur

To be fair, I'm not sure there are a lot of "leveling" guilds out there, but there are still quite a few people still leveling up and it sounds like you have some good leads on guilds. If you need help, let me know your characters names and I'll see if I can pop off some buffs or something on your when I am online.