Timely announcements bonus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Sep 14, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So the "Changes of Fall" are starting. But the only info was the little pop up on screen and then I looked in calendar and saw the description.

Its not a big deal but I would think which ever employee handles the forums might want to give folks a heads up. After all the old school way of posting the bonus a day after it starts is kinda old.

Bonuses: Changes of Fall - Sept 14 @ 1 AM to Sept 28 @ 1 am
    The nights grow ever longer, giving foul creatures the courage to crawl from their darkest dungeons. You'll see more rare monsters and gain additional faction during this time.
  2. troogodor New Member

hear ye, hear ye
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

4. Velisaris_MS Augur

It still boggles my mind that a company with it's own message board to communicate with players actually refuses to use said message board to communicate with players, instead driving them to 3rd party social media platforms.
  5. kizant Augur

They should just stop communicating these entirely. If you want to know what bonuses are going on you should have to login and find out. That way it motivates people to play more.
  6. Elskidor Augur

They prob just needa hire you and call it a day.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

At least the Calendar is proving useful
    Ozon likes this.
  8. Slasher Augur

Because a minority of its players use these forums. They should use every platform available to communicate but sadly they do not.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

10. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Looks like:

Sep 20 - Sep 27 : double rare and faction
    Sep 28 - Oct 11 : half lockouts
    Oct 12 - Oct 25 : +50% xp

Though, the wording is a bit odd. "200% bonus" could be construed as triple normal. If a mob give 10 faction, 200% would be 20, so a 200% bonus would add 20 for 30.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

Because they don't bother advertising the fact they actually have official forums. They promote the hell out of their stupid social media accounts, but seem almost afraid to tell people about the ACTUAL OFFICIAL FORUMS.

Self-fullfilling prophecy: Nobody uses the forums, so there's no need to tell anyone about them...but by not telling people about them, no one actually uses them.

Marketing for this company is an absolute joke.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fanra and CatsPaws like this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What?? No one caught this on Tic Toc this morning at 1 AM????
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  13. Bobokin Augur

Except when the times are wrong.
    Fanra likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A bit like the clock in my car.....only right for 6 months of the year. ;)