Returning player missing mounts

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by WhoWasThatMaskedMan, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WhoWasThatMaskedMan New Member

Hi i'm returning player and was logging onto my characters on Povar, but i seem to be missing all my mounts. I looked on the ring but none on that, which wasnt expected as I dont recall the keyring that from last time i played. No mounts in my bags that I can see, any ideas where they are gone? is there some alt-M type option that I dont know about?
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Well, to maybe state the obvious mounts are spawned and despawned using bridles. You right click the bridle to spawn the horse. Later on other bridle types with different graphics were introduced. So you are saying your inventory doesn't include any bridles? Don't forget to look in your ammo slot.

Also, check your item overflow. At one time F2P accounts didn't have the same number of bag slots so if you let your Gold subscription expire and logged on as Silver, the bags that no long fit in your inventory are sent to the overflow. There used to be a merchant but I think now there's an /itemoverflow command. I haven't used it so I can't comment.
  3. WhoWasThatMaskedMan New Member

Thankyou Accipiter forgot about my ammo slot
    Stymie likes this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Glad you found it. There's also a Search button on the inventory screen now if you find yourself in that situation again.
    Stymie and CatsPaws like this.
  5. DillyBar Augur

Returning old player and I'm missing the 15 KR I had. :p