[Mischief] <MAJOR> looking for more

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Iyacc, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Iyacc Augur

Major has played on Agnarr, Selo, Mangler and now Mischief. We played Selo until TSS/TBS and Mangler about the same. We still have a group or two on Mangler having fun with new friends.

We've got a core group that enjoy playing together but there's always room for more friends. We look for people who are willing to work towards team goals and who understand that part of that is helping each other do what's necessary outside of raids to be able to function at a high level during raids.

We've typically used DKP but we're testing out a modified NBG on Mischief with incentives to turn in replaced items if needed so we can hand them down to next in line. Overflow loot is randommed out after raids for pure greed/alts/whatever you wanna do.

Our raid nights are Wed/FRI/SUN 8pm eastern and typically we go until 11pm - on average.

All classes are currently open. Send a message to me here or look for me in game. You can also message Zylie, Giron or Panarin in game as well.
  2. Iyacc Augur

Another weeks raids in the belt and another week of fun!

Updates to the original post....

We're in the process of changing to a Suicide Kings loot format which seems to be much quicker and smoother than what we were trying to do before.

All classes are open but could definitely use 1 to 2 of each of the following for immediate raiding.
    Necro
    Druid
    Enchanter
    Paladin
    Wizard

Where are all the men in dresses on this server??? We'll even take gnomes!

See Iyacc, Zylie, Giron, Panarin or anyone in a Major tag if you have questions.
  3. Iyacc Augur

This week's update.....

All classes are open but could definitely use 1 to 2 of each of the following for immediate raiding.
    Necro
    Druid
    Enchanter
    Paladin
    Warrior

See Iyacc, Zylie, Giron, Panarin or anyone in a Major tag if you have questions.
  4. Iyacc Augur

All classes open - come check us out if you're looking for a home and play dring evening hours eastern/central.

Suicide kings loot system, Discord for voice, etc....
  5. Iyacc Augur

Current update...

Most classes open but we could really use a couple each of...

druid
    necro
    mage
    paladin

Hit us up in game or shoot me a message here with questions.

Iyacc
  6. Iyacc Augur

This week's update.....

Most classes are open. We're good for now on enchanters, shaman and maybe SK.

Most needed classes...

Druids - yes druids - we have 0 mains
    Mage
    Necro
    Paladin

Everything else above is still accurate - original loot system changed while back to suicide kings and that's working well.
  7. Iyacc Augur

Not much to change this week.

Most classes open but the following few are a focus/priority.

Druid - I think we gained one this week but still looking for more!
    Warrior - new addition - looking for at least one tank to step into the lineup.
    Mage - more deeps
    Necro - gained 1 or 2 recently but still more deeps is good
    Paladin - Gotta be a 2nd paladin on Mischief, right? Noone wants to ramp tank for the next few expansions?
  8. Iyacc Augur

Been a while since I last posted, here's an updated list....

Druids
    Druids
    maybe a plate tank if they play a lot

Would consider other classes but would need to be high play time, high raid attendance. We're running high numbers right now. I don't want a lot of people sitting on the bench but we could rep a box with a high playtime, solid player or three if was a good fit.
  9. Iyacc Augur

This weeks update for class need.

Druid x 3
    Paladin x 1

Any other class considered for high play time people but this is mostly what we need right now for our raid crew.