Cheevin' is Easier with Friends

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yonson, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Yonson Lorekeeper

As the Aradune server moves past the early expansions and the population starts to dwindle me and my brother decided to create a monthly event that was designed to get players from all over the server to play together for a couple of hours, make new friends, repair a few broken bridges and unlock some obscure achievements.

The inaugural Cheeve-A-Mania went down Friday night and was a great success.

Cheeve-A-Mania by the numbers: 18 Hunters from 7 different guilds killed 22 rare mobs and 4 raid bosses to earn well in excess of 100 Cheeves in a shade under 2 hours.

In an effort to share the fun and bring more awareness to next months Cheeve-A-Mania raid I have created this short video featuring five minutes of highlights from what was a very fun couple of hours.

I've taken the feedback from previous videos on board and I accept the point that EQ can be long and tedious to watch - hopefully you should find this video much more palatable to watch; With the main feature running at just over 5 minutes.

Watch till the end for announcement regarding Cheeve-A-Mania 2!

Comments, critiques and reactions greatly appreciated.

Elite_raider and Duder like this.
  2. Clefairy69 New Member

Sounds like a fun event but I stopped watching the video about 25 seconds in after the 3rd "OHHH"!
    Lejaun, Sara Connor, Skuz and 2 others like this.
  3. Yonson Lorekeeper

LOL It was a choice. Was it the right one? Probably not. Would I do it again? Almost certainly! :D
  4. Ginix Augur

And people say EQ PVP videos are cringe...
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

*looks around*

And where are these PVP videos you speak of?

I can't recall one being posted in the forums recently.
    Stymie likes this.
  6. Shakara Augur

I have a Youtube Channel "Shakara EQ" where i made a few for fun back when I was fresh out of college and unemployed
  7. Yonson Lorekeeper

What kind of EQ content videos would be less cringe? I'm pretty shameless so cringe factor is not an issue for me but I would prefer to make content that more people enjoy :D
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A year ago yeah, better than nothing at least.
    Yonson likes this.
  9. Yonson Lorekeeper

Would PVP content be something people would be interested in?
  10. Lejaun Augur

All three of them remaining in the game, yes.
    Yonson likes this.
  11. Yonson Lorekeeper

This gave me a legit LOL