Confirmed Brineslayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by adetia, Jun 16, 2021.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Adept Hunter of The Buried Sea updated properly; however, Brineslayer did not.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Ranonman Elder

My guildmate and I confirmed this bug.
  3. Tharkis Princess

Confirmed myself as well
  4. Sputnik_Stan Journeyman

Have the same on my main, my wife's main and 3 alts but am sure it will be the same for all.

Zevod of Antonius Bayle
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Oddly this just randomly updated for a bunch of toons in the guild at the same moment - perhaps some kind of hotfix?
    Nniki likes this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

7. Thunderkiks Augur

I reported this on the test bug thread and was very sad it wasnt fixed before the patch went live :(
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Before the patch, I noticed a number of toons would get achievements AFTER zoning (combat level groupings, slayer, etc). Logging out and in didn't affect the achievements ... only zoning got them to appear.

Between that and the blank achievements at various times across toons ... cheese has had a rough week IMO.
  9. Ranonman Elder

OK!!! Remember Suncrest Isle achievement was removed? Those two nameds added to The Buried Sea Hunter! Upon logging in, I noticed we got checkmarks on those two nameds which are really false positive. Kill those two nameds and you'll complete Brineslayer achievement! I just got that. :)
    Jennre and Ssdar like this.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody? If so, please PM me your character name and server.