Blackfeather Roost Quest NPCs Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nightmares, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Nightmares Augur

The quest NPC's that give access quests to higher ledges in Blackfeather Roost are bugged. they won't give the correct quests and people cannot quest to gain access to higher ledges ( this is happening on Bertox server)
  2. Ralthernla New Member

I am trying to get the quest on my alt for the next level. PC gives the bag but the quest is for the Captain. I can make the treat, but the Griffon will not take it.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

There is no specific NPC name mentioned, but I will clarify it first.
    Quest NPCs can sometimes bug out, so more details are needed.

You can see how far the achievement window has completed and the NPC name.
    Fenith/Coryn/Mestle/Ashrana

Achievements - Progression - Hero's Journey - Ascending the Roost
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5567
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You have the right griffon? different quest on each level.

It looks like you could be doing

Thats the only one that I can see mentions the captain.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I recently did all the quests on AB for heros journey without an issue. When I say recently I'm talking last month.The only problem I had was damaging the homes all the other quests worked as expected.

Which are you having problems with?
  6. Nightmares Augur

It ended up correcting itself. However to clarify for future reference. It was all the NPC's for ledge progression. Fenith on ground level was giving the Captain of the guard quest. To both myself, while I was on Kill the Queen step, and to Raltherna, which was just starting the quest arc. He wasn't able to get the first quest and I wasn't able to get the Queen's quest. Fenith was giving us both that quest, and each of the other quest givers for the arc were as well. It was as if the system glitched and made each of these NPC quest givers give the same quest regardless of where you were in the quest, or if you had already completed it (which shouldn't, in the case for the latter, happen regardless). This is not the first time I have seen this particular bug. It ends up correcting itself, but it can be minutes or it can be weeks. I opened this post so hopefully the devs can fix it. It's part of the Hero's Journey, and deals with zone progression(zone areas) so it's kinda vital in some regards, let alone Hunter achievement.
  7. Keritigger New Member

This is bugged again. Is anyone else having issues getting the first ledge quest, but given the last one instead?
  8. CowboyJeeper New Member

looks like I'm broken here too.
  9. Iuwene Augur

Did the quests on AB 3 or 4 days ago without problems