[Suggestion] Marketplace Player & Pet Illusions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Before Prathuns departure we had started to see a few illusions return breifly to the market place. Since his departure we have only really seen familiars appear in the new and featured section. Oh and the Pride bunnies for the pet illusions.

I've gone through and looked a the player and pet illusions which are no longer available and would like to suggest these make a return during the year. I've tried to pick a time of year where they would be most relevant and most sales are likely to be made. I've also suggesting leaving some of the older illusions (I think they are the old ones) a little longer in the marketplace so the new TLP servers can enjoy them when they launch.

Appoligize if I'm missed any, but finding them all has been a bit of a pain and the pet illusions don't all have the same name with some being wands and others being Totems and trying to pull out ones which come from other avenues of game play.

Player illusions
    Halloween
    Polymorph Wand: Twisted Gnomework
    Polymorph Wand: Undead Gnoll
    Polymorph Wand: Warped Chetari
    Polymorph Wand: Fallen Soldier

Frostfell
    Polymorph Wand: Burning Nekhon
    Polymorph Wand: Junkyard Gnomework
    Polymorph Wand: Polar Bear
    Polymorph Wand: Robed Scrykin
    Polymorph Wand: Satyr Piper

Anniversary
    Polymorph Wand: Swinetor Necromancer
    Polymorph Wand: Armored Shiliskin
    Polymorph Wand: Centaur Warrior (suggest it stays at least a month after the next TLP server has launched
    Polymorph Wand: Simple Gnoll (suggest it stays at least a month after the next TLP server has launched
    Polymorph Wand: Simple Gnomework (suggest it stays at least a month after the next TLP server has launched)

May (Pirate Day)
    Polymorph Wand: Dark Elf Pirate - Female
    Polymorph Wand: Dark Elf Pirate - Male
    Polymorph Wand: Human Pirate - Female
    Polymorph Wand: Human Pirate - Male
    Polymorph Wand: Erudite Pirate - Female
    Polymorph Wand: Erudite Pirate - Male

Summer
    Polymorph Wand: Bixie Soldier
    Polymorph Wand: Flame Telmira
    Polymorph Wand: Flood Telmira
    Polymorph Wand: Kedge

Pet Illusions

Halloween
    Metamorph Wand - Scarecrow
    Metamorph Totem: Rotted Treant

Frostfell/Tinkerton
    Metamorph Wand - Gnomework
    Metamorph Totem: Chetari Servant
    Metamorph Wand - Mad Jester (suggest leaving this permanently on Mischief Server)

Easter
    Metamorph Totem: Chocolate Rabbit
    Metamorph Totem: Mosquito (suggest leaving this in until at least a month after the TLP server has launched
    Metamorph Totem: Hadal Scout

Summer
    Metamorph Totem: Abyssal Girplan
    Metamorph Totem: Tower Warden
    Metamorph Wand - Steamwork Soldier
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

There is a pet one I always wanted that was back briefly and then gone. Looks like skeleton with armor, "Fallen Soldier" I think.

Polymorph Wand: Fallen Soldier

Thanks for doing this!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And now you see the problems I had sorting the pet illusions lol.

I was going to do the other marketplace items that were no longer available but I'd had enough after doing the illusions.
  5. Ozon Augur

I would pay a stupid (not too stupid) amount of money for a PoHealth Winged Guardian Illusion, preferably male version and also a evil male/female versions.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

8. Accipiter Old Timer

What's a pirate's favorite letter?

No, it's not R (arrrrrr).

It's P because it's an arrrr with a leg missin!
    Stymie likes this.
  9. Ozon Augur

ToV Dervish model for my pet would be sweet! Or the Floating skelly from GD/EW for my pet or me would be great.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Tygart Lorekeeper

An Ollie McMarrin old model Barbarian illusion would be awesome.
  11. Tygart Lorekeeper

The old Akhevan illusion is also on my wishlist. I have the LoN card version, however the older model is so much better.
  12. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Thankful for the research and list, but would much prefer they just sold them when I'm making the character and not 9 months from then. not rotating them, but do put them on sale rotationally.

Maybe, just maybe, offer NEW ones seasonally. Make the marketplace better.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The problem with adding new ones is they are limited with the number of global models they can have, if Ngreths post the last couple of times one ones have come up is anything to go by. They like to save new slots for new expansions.

That said, I don't see why we cannot have some of the pet illusions and familiars as illusions as they must be in the global file already.