What would you like in the Marketplace?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Can we get a Pizza Cutter weapon ornament please!

Edit: and a pizza tray weapon ornament.
    Dre. likes this.
  2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I would pay $4.99 each for that
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

My robes that were approved by the art director, setup, and entered in the game files years ago!!

But I won't bore you with pictures unless you ask.
  4. demi Augur

5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just want the jester pet illusion to return to the marketplace.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  6. demi Augur

they just need to add that as a reward for doing the actual Jester illusion .. ive got that on all my mains, alts.. would be nice to have a pet or familiar like it also that I dont have to buy in market ..(which i guess isnt in market any longer)
  7. zleski Augur

The sweet TBM illusion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ball of Fluffy Cotton (I believe that is what it is called)
    Dre. likes this.
  9. demi Augur

10. Mesil Lorekeeper

Account to Account Transfer.
  11. Froglok Augur

I would like to see them rotate archived and not-currently-in-the-Marketplace items on a regular basis. Say, every 2 weeks.... there are more than enough items to do it that regularly. Of course, there should also be a secondary rotation to pop in seasonal Marketplace items when those seasonal events are active.

I don't think it would be that hard to code in an automated Marketplace rotation? Nor add items to that rotation in the future? Perhaps 1 to 10 items per category that rotate every 2 weeks?

I would like to see them offer the Expansion items individually, not as part of an overpriced Bundle.

If they don't want to remove 'archived' from archives, then add them to the Overseer Vendor / Overseer Rewards, like they did with quite a few Ornament types (i.e. the Ornament Crate).

I would like to see them offer Promotional items at a price equivalent to what the item originally cost, when offered. Poor advertising and availability (limited number) in the past simply did not provide Players with enough notice or the chance to acquire such offerings. Example... the 20th Anniversary T-Shirt was a bit short notice and sold out super fast due the limited print run. The bonus on-game item, therefore, was not fairly offered to everyone. So, add them to the Marketplace at a DBC price equal to what the T-Shirt has cost.

Same thing for Fan Faire Items (same price as the ticket).
  12. NinjutsuMMO Augur

some cool looking hand to hand wrap ornaments like flames or sparkling orbs or something...

there are like 6 hand to hand ornamnets to chose from on the marketplace and yet for some reason dozens of swords or shields..
  13. Dragnath Elder

Highkeep guard metamorph wand.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

A set of "From the Vault" items not currently offered that get rotated in/out every month
  15. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

An unlimited capacity tradeskill container.
  16. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

ESO has a crafting bag that does this. If a subscription lapses, the items in it remain, and are useable, but nothing can be added to it until it drops to nominal player carried crafting bag space-
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I would LOVE the Marketplace if, when I was decorating, or rolling a character, or shopping for illusions , petamorphs, mounts,

for EVERYTHING to be available.

The assets are THERE.

Sell them to me. Literally every time I do these activities.

As it stands, the chances of the things I'm wanting being "up" WHEN I want them, is scratch, so I quit looking. Now I only go there to buy the mounts or illusions that ARE always up AND I know they're there.

I used to browse and buy things between respawns. Now I play Fallout 4 on the Playstation next to me.
  18. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

a second vote -

to:

Better , more frequent sales on GROUP XP pots. Many people use these to either extend a hand to other players, or make a bit of coin in game and two (or more) players end up happier. Shared XP is good for the game in general and. Knock on benefit to EQ is, the more live human players there are at maximum level, the more sell throuh potential there is for new expansions.
  19. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Restless Ice remover. It’s one of the worst looking and out of place textures, I’ve ever seen in a game.
  20. Dre. Altoholic

Spear, Axe and Hammer ornaments. Why everything gotta be staff/sword/dagger?